ⓘ Orland, California
Orland is a city in Glenn County, California. The population was 7.291 at the 2010 census, up from 6.281 at the 2000 census, making Orland the most populous and fastest growing city in Glenn County. Orland is located 16 miles north of Willows, at an elevation of 259 feet. Interstate 5, passes west of the downtown area while State Route 32 passes through downtown.
A member of the bee town USA Orland-Queen bee capital of North America due to its strong local and regional Queen of the their products of beekeeping in the framework of the countys agricultural products. National research centre "bees" will be built in Orland. Annual events include the festival of the uterus in June and OktoBEEfest in October.
- near Capay, California northwest of Sacramento, California Kirkwood Auxiliary Field was 7 miles northeast of the town of Orland California and 18 miles
- Ry Central Pacific July 31, 1882 Willows - Orland Northern Ry Central Pacific September 27, 1882 Orland - Tehama Northern Ry Central Pacific July
- bodybuilder. Salvagno was born in Willows, California on January 13, 1976, and raised in Orland California She is of Italian, German and Native American
- by Lehigh University. Beedle was born in Orland California He graduated from the University of California Berkeley with a B.S. degree and joined US
- The Orland P. Bassett House, also known as the American Beauty House, is a historic Colonial Revival residence in Hinsdale, Illinois. The Orland P. Bassett
- community in Glenn County, California It is located on the Southern Pacific Railroad 3 miles 4.8 km northeast of Orland at an elevation of 233 feet
- an unincorporated community in Glenn County, California It is located 18 miles 29 km west of Orland at an elevation of 623 feet 190 m A post office
- Olimpo is a former settlement in Glenn County, California It was located 6 miles 9.7 km northwest of Orland A post office operated at Olimpo from 1872
- settlement in Glenn County, California It was located on the Southern Pacific Railroad 3.5 miles 5.6 km north - northeast of Orland at an elevation of 253
- Orland P. Bassett March 31, 1831 February 26, 1921 was an American floriculturist who is known for popularizing the American Beauty rose with Bassett
Users also searched: