ⓘ Indian Wells, California
Indian Wells is a city in Riverside County, California, in the Coachella Valley. Incorporated in 1967, it lies in between the cities of Palm Desert and La Quinta. As of the 2010 Census, the city population was 4.958.
The city is the sixth largest tennis tournament in the world, Indian wells masters tennis tournament, currently known as the BNP Paribas open. Indian wells masters is one of nine ATP world tour masters 1000 of high-level events organized by the Association of tennis professionals, and one of the four WTA Premier mandatory tournaments of Female tennis Association. It takes place in Indian wells tennis garden, which contains the second-tennis-specific stadium in the world.
- women s tournaments took place at the Grand Champions Resort in Indian Wells California in the United States from March 5 through March 15, 1998. Marcelo
- men s and the women s events took place at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden in Indian Wells California United States, from March 14 through March 20
- The 2011 BNP Paribas Open was a tennis tournament played at Indian Wells California in March 2011. It was the 37th edition of the event, known as the
- The 2011 BNP Paribas Open was a tennis tournament played at Indian Wells California in March 2011. It was the 38th edition of the men s event 23rd for
- Indian Wells Final Indian Wells California Haaretz. 20 March 2006. Retrieved 25 August 2019. Federer Whips Blake for Third Straight Indian Wells
- Open also known as the 2015 Indian Wells Masters was a professional tennis tournament played at Indian Wells California in March 2015. It was the 42nd
- also known as the 2014 Indian Wells Masters was a professional tennis tournament that was played at Indian Wells California in March 2014. It was the
- 1994 WTA Tour. They were held at the Grand Champions Resort in Indian Wells California in the United States, with the women s tournament played from
- Valley Indian Community of the Quartz Valley Reservation of California is a federally recognized tribe of Klamath, Karuk, and Shasta Indians in Siskiyou
- Mission Indians are the indigenous peoples of California who lived in Southern California and were forcibly relocated from their traditional dwellings
Users also searched: