ⓘ Anderson, California
Anderson is a city in Shasta County, California, United States, approximately 10 miles south of Redding. The population was 9.932 at the 2010 census, up from 9.022 at the 2000 census.
The city was named after ranch owner Elias Anderson received the Oregon and California railroad rights of ways and surface stations.
- renamed the Glenn Anderson Freeway in 1994 for the Democratic California politician who advocated its construction. The California Streets and Highways
- Hannah Marie Anderson born July 22, 1997 was abducted after cheerleading practice from El Capitan High School in Lakeside, California The suspect was
- David Anderson may refer to: David Anderson Australian politician 1865 1936 New South Wales politician David Anderson British Columbia politician
- Montclair, New Jersey Anderson River Park in Anderson California Anderson Park Redmond, Washington Cal Anderson Park Anderson Paak born 1986 American
- advertising in California Anderson began his professional acting career in 1967. Prior to 1990 and his work in film and television, Anderson had spent 23
- belonged to the California - based gang known as the Southside Compton Crips. Detective Tim Brennan from Compton filed an affidavit naming Anderson as a suspect
- Irma L. Anderson was the elected mayor of the city of Richmond, California serving between 2001 and 2006. She ran for re - election as the incumbent Democrat
Users also searched: