ⓘ Dunsmuir, California
Dunsmuir is a city in Siskiyou County, northern California. It is on the upper Sacramento River in the Trinity Mountains.
The official slogan of the city - "Home of the best water on Earth". Dunsmuir currently is the center of tourism in Northern California, from interstate 5 in California passing through it. Visitors enjoy fishing, skiing, Hiking, or sightseeing. During the steam engine Railways era, it was notable for the fact that the site is an important Central Pacific and later southern Pacific railroad yard, where extra steam locomotives were added to assist trains on the grade to the North.
- K02QP - D in Keyes, California K02RJ - D in Kalispell Lakeside, Montana K15JZ - D in Applegate Valley, Oregon K18LJ - D in Dunsmuir etc., California KAAP - LP in Santa
- property at the site now known as Upper Soda Springs in present - day Dunsmuir California where they expanded an early wayside hostel into a more substantial
- located approximately 30 miles 48 km west of the towns of Mt. Shasta and Dunsmuir that are on Interstate 5. The range is within sections of the Klamath National
- communities such as Alturas, Anderson, Biggs, Chester, Corning, Cottonwood, Dunsmuir Los Molinos, Oroville, Palo Cedro, Paradise, Quincy, Shasta Lake, Yreka
- 314542, - 122.311510 along Interstate 5 south of Weed and north of Dunsmuir California According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total
- fir and western red cedar. In 1906, B.C. s Lieutenant Governor, James Dunsmuir who was of Scottish descent, purchased the property. He and his wife Laura
- of Colton, California Alexander Dunsmuir builder of the Dunsmuir House Rev. Henry Durant, first president of the University of California Berkeley Joseph
- formerly broadcast on digital or analog channel 5: K05BR in Dunsmuir etc., California K05CJ in Challis, Idaho K05DC in Cambridge, etc., Idaho K05DF
Users also searched: