ⓘ Ceres, California
Ceres is a city in Stanislaus County, California. The population was 45.417 at the 2010 U.S. Census, up from 34.609 at the 2000 U.S. Census. It is part of the Modesto Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Ceres is located in the valley of San Joaquin along route 99, South of Modesto and North of Turlock in Stanislaus County. Ceres named after the Roman goddess of agriculture.
The newspaper in Ceres is called the Ceres courier, which has been in publication since 1910. Offices Ceres courier was sent from an address in the heart of Ceres in 2012. Since then, he has combined day-to-day operations with its sister paper, the Turlock journal, in Turlock. Jeff Benziger was appointed chief editor in 1987. There is also a Spanish language paper.
Ceres hosts annual events at different times of the year. Spring brings Ceres the street fer the first weekend in may. Concert in the Park is a regular summer event. Fun Halloween is celebrated in the fall accompanied by colorful, and much-attended, Christmas tree Lane opening ceremony.
- football at Southeast Missouri State University and attended Ceres High School in Ceres California He was also a member of the San Francisco 49ers, Cincinnati
- Ceres is a dwarf planet in the asteroid belt that lies between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter. The IAU has adopted two themes for naming surface features
- Ceres was launched at Whitby in 1794. She made two voyages for the British East India Company EIC Thereafter she remained a London - based transport
- cities of Ceres California and Modesto, California consisting of 500 acres 78 mi2, 2.02 km2 of public grounds in Stanislaus County, California The completed
- The Bronco Wine Company produces the Charles Shaw label at their Ceres California winery, which is not open to the public. There was once an eponymous
- Ceres Robotics Inc. is a private, commercial company dedicated to the development and manufacture of robotic lunar landers and rovers. In November 2019
- The California Environmental Resources Evaluation System CERES is a California Resources Agency program established to coordinate and provide access
- Salida and Ceres MAX also runs special commuter routes connecting with the BART and Altamont Corridor Express rail systems. The cities of Ceres Oakdale
- became known as Jack William s Ghost or The Ghost Robber. Roddy, W. Lee 1970 Wanted Black Bart and Other California Outlaws. Ceres California
- The Ceres Community Project is a U.S. non - profit organization that mentors teens in nutrient - dense food preparation as well as chef, employment, and business
Users also searched: