Back

ⓘ Eschweiler




Eschweiler
                                     

ⓘ Eschweiler

Eschweiler is a municipality in the district of Aachen in North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany on the river Inde, near the German-Belgian-Dutch frontier, and about 15 kilometres east of Aachen and 50 kilometres west of Cologne.

                                     
  • The First Universalist Church in Wausau was designed by Alexander C. Eschweiler in Tudor Revival style and built in 1914 for the local Universalist congregation
  • artwork by American artist Sylvia Shaw Judson sculptor and Alexander C. Eschweiler architect formerly located in Kosciuszko Park, Lincoln Village, City
  • February 1980 Camp Nou, Barcelona Attendance: 80, 000 Referee: Walter Eschweiler West Germany 1979 European Cup Final 1979 UEFA Cup Winners Cup Final
  • Historic Places on May 1, 1980. The house was designed by Alexander C. Eschweiler and originally belonged to Claire B. Bird. Bird, a prominent attorney
  • Johannes Bundgens born 2 April 1956 in Eschweiler is auxiliary bishop of Aachen. Born in Eschweiler he applied to become a priest after graduation
  • set in 1427 - 1430. Petr Kostka as Ondeej Keesky z eimovi Jiei Vala as Eschweiler z Hohenbachu Michaela Lohniska as Katruse Jaroslav Prucha as Mikes Martin
  • Wisconsin. Charles and Emma Wegner had this Colonial Revival home designed by Eschweiler and built 1922 - 24. Wegner ran a general store downtown. Still has breakfast
  • It was remodeled and expanded in 1930 to design by architects Eschweiler Eschweiler It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988
  • Esch - sur - Sûre was passed on 31 May 2011. On 1 January 2015 the former commune of Eschweiler from Wiltz Canton was absorbed into the commune of Wiltz. The law expanding
  • Places in 1980. The house was designed in simple Colonial Revival style by Eschweiler and built in 1922 for E.K. Schuetz. Schuetz was a founder of the Wausau
  • campus of the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, designed by Alexander C. Eschweiler and erected between 1897 and 1905 to house Milwaukee - Downer College. The

Users also searched:

...
...
...