Back

ⓘ Frelsdorf




Frelsdorf
                                     

ⓘ Frelsdorf

Frelsdorf is a village and a former municipality in the district of Cuxhaven, in Lower Saxony, Germany. Since 1 November 2011, it is part of the municipality Beverstedt.

Frelsdorf belonged to the Prince-Archbishopric of Bremen, established in 1180. In 1648 the Prince-Archbishopric was transformed into the Duchy of Bremen, which was first ruled in personal Union by the Swedish crown - interrupted by a Danish occupation 1712-1715 - and from 1715, the Hanoverian Crown. In 1807 the ephemeric Kingdom of Westphalia annexed the Duchy, before France annexed it in 1810. In 1813 the Duchy was restored to the electorate of Hanover, which after upgrading to the Kingdom of Hanover in 1814 included the Duchy in a real Union and the Ducal territory, including Frelsdorf, became part of the new Stade region, established in 1823.

                                     
  • Halkett of London and Frelsdorfermuhlen, Hanover a district next to Frelsdorf they divorced in England in 1902 she wrote children s books under the
  • Painting by Hermann Daur 1902 Frelsdorf interior of a Low Saxon farmhouse
  • Brest - Aspe - Kutenholz - Hesedorf - Bremervorde - Oerel - Heinschenwalde - Frelsdorf - Geestenseth - Wehdel - Sellstedt - Bremerhaven - Wulsdorf - Bremerhaven
  • Preceding station EVB Following station Frelsdorf toward Cuxhaven RB 33 Oerel toward Buxtehude
  • Preceding station EVB Following station Wehdel toward Bremerhaven Hbf Bremerhaven - Buxtehude KBS 122 Frelsdorf toward Buxtehude

Users also searched:

...
...
...