Back

ⓘ Lincoln, Missouri




Lincoln, Missouri
                                     

ⓘ Lincoln, Missouri

Lincoln is located at 38°23′32″N 93°19′58″W 38.392258, -93.332766.

According to the Bureau of US census, the town has a total area of 0.98 square miles 2.54 km 2, of which 0.95 square miles 2.46 km 2 is Land and 0.03 square miles 0.08 km 2 water.

                                     
  • Lincoln University is a public historically black land - grant university in Jefferson City, Missouri Founded in 1866 by African - American veterans of the
  • Lincoln County is a county in the eastern part of the U.S. state of Missouri As of the 2010 census, the population was 52, 566. Its county seat is Troy
  • The Lincoln Blue Tigers are the sports teams of Lincoln University in Jefferson City, Missouri The Blue Tigers participate at the NCAA Division II level
  • Fairview is an unincorporated community in Lincoln County, in the U.S. state of Missouri A post office called Fairview was established in 1882, and remained
  • Louisville is an unincorporated community in Lincoln County, in the U.S. state of Missouri Louisville was platted in 1832, and most likely was named
  • in Lincoln County, in the U.S. state of Missouri Millwood Township was established in 1856, taking its name from the community of Millwood, Missouri U
  • in Lincoln County, in the U.S. state of Missouri Monroe Township was established in 1819, taking its name from the community of Old Monroe, Missouri U
  • Union Township is an inactive township in Lincoln County, in the U.S. state of Missouri Union Township was established in 1819. U.S. Geological Survey
  • Nineveh Township is an inactive township in Lincoln County, in the U.S. state of Missouri Nineveh Township was established in 1872. U.S. Geological Survey
  • Bedford Township is an inactive township in Lincoln County, in the U.S. state of Missouri It is unclear why the name Bedford was applied to this township
  • Hurricane Township is an inactive township in Lincoln County, in the U.S. state of Missouri Hurricane Township took its name from a former creek of the