Back

ⓘ New Hampton, Missouri




New Hampton, Missouri
                                     

ⓘ New Hampton, Missouri

New Hampton was originally called Hamptonville, and under the latter name was platted in 1869 by Hampton Cox, and named for him. A post office called New Hampton has been in operation since 1881.

                                     
  • Route 13 is a highway in Missouri which runs almost the entire north south length of the state. Its northern terminus is at U.S. Route 69 136 in Bethany
  • is a county located in the south - central portion of the U.S. state of Missouri As of the 2010 census, the population was 13, 684. The county seat and
  • Carter County is a county in the U.S. state of Missouri As of the 2010 census, the population was 6, 265. The county seat is Van Buren. The county was
  • in northwest Missouri in Buchanan County, Missouri and Platte County, Missouri which is largely in the bottom land alongside the Missouri River. Its northern
  • County is a county located in the northwest portion of the U.S. state of Missouri As of the 2010 census, the population was 8, 957. Its county seat is Bethany
  • 000 a year to train teachers for the state s new black school system. Under the Morrill Act of 1890, Missouri designated the school a land - grant university
  • located near the western border of St. Louis, Missouri USA, just south of Forest Park. Its borders are Hampton Avenue to the east, Manchester Road to the

Users also searched:

...
...
...