Back

ⓘ Sweet Springs, Missouri




Sweet Springs, Missouri
                                     

ⓘ Sweet Springs, Missouri

Sweet Springs was originally named "Brownsville", and under the latter name was platted in 1838. A post office called Sweet Springs has been in operation since 1849. The present name is after a mineral spring near the original town site.

First Christian Church of sweet springs historic district listed in the National register of historic places.