Back

ⓘ Lenningsen




Lenningsen
                                     

ⓘ Lenningsen

The first document which mentioned farms in the near of Lenningsen was written down in 1486. In the financial book from the County of Mark stand names from farms, which still exist today.

In the Thirty years war 1618-1648 region Lenningsen was looted by the hostile soldiers and the plague. Many people died of plague or war. With the exception of the aristocracy Gut the house Bryggen’, no buildings of that period have been preserved.

In 1840 the first public school was established in the village. It still exists in the same place with the name Ermelingschule. In 1876, industrialization came in the form of railway lines. The railway line Dortmund – Welver – Soest passes through the village. 1901 train station was built, which was during the Second world war is often a target for ally bomber, because there were trainloads of weapons, ammunition and troops in the station area. Station not included, but 3 Civilian houses were blown up and many others were damaged.

                                     
  • a trail. A kindergarten was set up in the renovated entrance hall of Lenningsen station. The sections between Unna - Konigsborn and Dortmund South station

Users also searched:

...
...
...