Back

ⓘ City of Ringwood




City of Ringwood
                                     

ⓘ City of Ringwood

The City of Ringwood was a local government area about 25 kilometres east of Melbourne, the state capital of Victoria, Australia. The city covered an area of 22.76 square kilometres, and existed from 1924 until 1994.

                                     
  • line at Ringwood station. The Belgrave line heads south - east from Ringwood cutting across the Dandenong Creek valley and skirting the foothills of the Dandenong
  • Croydon Shire of Croydon was incorporated in May 1961 and was proclaimed a City in 1971. It was merged, along with the City of Ringwood into the City of Maroondah
  • Heathmont was originally within the municipality of the City of Ringwood but became part of Maroondah City Council in December 1994. Heathmont railway station
  • Templestowe, but with part of Ringwood North ceded to the new City of Maroondah and Wonga Park, annexed from the former Shire of Lillydale. The name Bulleen
  • 1884. Platform 1 opened on 30 June 1984 as part of the line duplication between Croydon and Ringwood It was upgraded to a Premium station on 31 July
  • map Link to Land Victoria interactive maps Knox Historical Society Inc. Ringwood Community Garden Selkirk Avenue, Wantirna Coordinates: 37 53 S 145 13 E
  • Victoria, Australia suburb of Ringwood North. The school was founded in 1979 as Parkwood High School, and closed at the end of the 2012 school year. In
  • outer eastern suburb of Ringwood in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, which first opened on 31 October 1967. It is close to Ringwood railway station, located
  • KEUC 104.9 FM is a radio station licensed to Ringwood Oklahoma, United States. The station is currently owned by Oklahoma Catholic Broadcasting, Inc
  • Australia, Ringwood Vic: Penguin, ISBN 0140064451 1987, Australian Catholics, Ringwood Vic: Viking, ISBN 0670816957 1994, A Place in the City Ringwood Vic:

Users also searched:

...
...
...