Back

ⓘ Shire of Lillydale




Shire of Lillydale
                                     

ⓘ Shire of Lillydale

The Shire of Lillydale was a local government area about 40 kilometres northeast of Melbourne, the state capital of Victoria, Australia. The shire covered an area of 397.49 square kilometres, and existed from 1856 until 1994.

                                     
  • Templestowe, but with part of Ringwood North ceded to the new City of Maroondah and Wonga Park, annexed from the former Shire of Lillydale The name Bulleen
  • a shire and is governed by a Shire Council. Local councils have the same administrative functions and similar political structures, regardless of their
  • Shire of Buloke derives its name from the lake. Australia portal Water portal Lakes and other water bodies of Victoria Victorian Places Buloke Shire Lake
  • were established in the colony of Victoria, Australia pursuant to legislation passed in 1853, and were an early form of local government in Victoria. The
  • valley, about 4.5 kilometres 2.8 mi west of the town of Gunbower and the Murray River, in the Shire of Campaspe. Its name comes from the Aboriginal
  • early 1960s, Terang Park, Environmental Places of Interest - Corangamite Shire Council Terang - Victoria - Australia - Travel, smh.com.au, .Sir Frank
  • Keith H. Blake, les J. 1996 Road Board to Restructure: The History of the Shire of Wimmera. Bacchus Marsh: Joval. p. 8. ISBN 095881127X. Boyd, Sophie
  • . a community website. Retrieved 1 December 2010. Beeac Colac Otway Shire Council. Retrieved 1 December 2010. Lake Corangamite Complex Important
  • the 1960s and opened in 1965. It is the largest freshwater body in the Shire of Mornington Peninsula. The two reservoirs provided backup drinking water

Users also searched:

...
...
...