Back

ⓘ Town of Kyabram




Town of Kyabram
                                     

ⓘ Town of Kyabram

The Town of Kyabram was a local government area in the Goulburn Valley region, about 200 kilometres north of Melbourne, the state capital of Victoria, Australia, and 35 kilometres west of Shepparton. The town covered an area of 25.85 square kilometres, and existed from 1954 until 1994.

                                     
  • rules football club based in the town of Rushworth, Victoria, Australia. The club is one of 12 member clubs in the Kyabram District Football League and
  • and first made a senior team in 1932 in the Kyabram District Football Association. Girgarre is a small town in North Eastern Victoria. The club is known
  • the Kyabram District Football League since 1958. The club is based in the town of Tallygaroopna in North Eastern Victoria, situated 18 km north of Shepparton
  • celebrations. On 18 November 1994, the City of Echuca was abolished, and, along with the Town of Kyabram the Shires of Deakin, Rochester and Waranga and some
  • office closed in 1994. The town has an Australian Rules football team competing in the Kyabram District Football League. The town also has a small primary
  • small Victorian town of Stanhope, near Kyabram The Club are known as the Lions wearing a maroon jumper with gold chevron. Kyabram District Football
  • club which competes in the Kyabram DFL since 2010. They are based in the Victorian town of Longwood. Longwood joined the Kyabram DFL in 2010 after the Benalla
  • merged with the City of Echuca, the Town of Kyabram the Shires of Deakin and Rochester and some neighbouring districts into the Shire of Campaspe. The Murchison
  • merged with the City of Echuca, the Town of Kyabram the Shires of Deakin and Waranga and some neighbouring districts into the Shire of Campaspe. Rochester

Users also searched:

...
...
...