Back

ⓘ Shire of Avoca




Shire of Avoca
                                     

ⓘ Shire of Avoca

The Shire of Avoca was a local government area about 180 kilometres northwest of Melbourne, the state capital of Victoria, Australia. The shire covered an area of 1.124 square kilometres, and existed from 1861 until 1994.

                                     
  • Wentworth, in the Wentworth Shire New South Wales, Australia. It was built between 1871 and 1879. It is also known as the Avoca Station Homestead and outbuildings
  • in northern Victoria, Australia. The town is located on the Avoca River in the Shire of Gannawarra local government area, 302 kilometres 188 mi from
  • Victoria, Australia. The locality is in the Shire of Buloke, on the Avoca River, 253 kilometres 157 mi north west of the state capital, Melbourne. At the 2016
  • Nareewillock is a locality in the Lower Avoca ward of the local government area of the Shire of Buloke, Victoria, Australia. The post office there opened
  • The Shire of Wangaratta was a local government area about 260 kilometres 162 mi northeast of Melbourne, the state capital of Victoria, Australia. The
  • and parts of the Shires of Ararat, Avoca Donald and Dunmunkle into the Shire of Northern Grampians. The Town of St Arnaud was not subdivided into wards
  • the intersection of Bendigo - St Arnaud Road Wimmera Highway and Logan - Wedderburn Road in the Loddon Shire The Australian Bureau of Statistics does not
  • The Shire of Bannockburn was a local government area about 85 kilometres 53 mi west - southwest of Melbourne, the state capital of Victoria, Australia
  • The Shire of Orbost was a local government area about 380 kilometres 236 mi east of Melbourne, the state capital of Victoria, Australia. The shire covered

Users also searched:

...
...
...