Morlaix is a commune in the Finistere department of Brittany in northwestern France. It is a sub-prefecture of the department.
- Dubernad was born 23 November 1741, in Bayonne. He died 9 May 1799, in Morlaix Armand Joseph Dubernad was a merchant, a French and Spanish financier
- Ploujean is a former commune of Finistere which is part of Morlaix since February 22, 1959. The church was built in the 15th century. It has been listed
- Louis - Marie Baader 20 June 1828, Lannion - 2 December 1920, Morlaix was a French painter of German descent. The son of a German musician serving in
- Douarnenez Fouesnant Guipavas Landerneau Landivisiau Lesneven Moelan - sur - Mer Morlaix Plabennec Ploneour - Lanvern Plouigneau Pont - de - Buis - les - Quimerch Pont - l Abbe
- as of 2017 Brest Metropole CA Concarneau Cornouaille Agglomeration CA Morlaix Communaute Communaute d agglomeration Quimper Bretagne Occidentale CA Quimperle
- the year 1594 in France Monarch Henry IV 6 to 17 September Siege of Morlaix 1 to 19 November Siege of Fort Crozon June Nicolas Poussin, painter
- essayist, novelist and historian of French literature. Mohrt was born in Morlaix Finistere. He was elected to the Academie française on 18 April 1985.
- university, with the main site in Brest and satellite campuses in Quimper and Morlaix Brest is an hour from Paris by air, or four hours by train. Brest is one
Users also searched: