ⓘ List of legal entity types by country
A business entity is an entity that is formed and administered as per corporate law in order to engage in business activities, charitable work, or other activities allowable. Most often, business entities are formed to sell a product or a service. There are many types of business entities defined in the legal systems of various countries. These include corporations, cooperatives, partnerships, sole traders, limited liability companies and other specifically permitted and labelled types of entities. The specific rules vary by country and by state or province. Some of these types are listed below, by country. For guidance, approximate equivalents in the company law of English-speaking countries are given in most cases, for example:
- Chartered company. (Зафрахтованный компанией)
- Statutory company. (Уставными документами компании)
- One man company sole proprietorship.
- Limited partnership. (Ограниченное партнерство)
- Holding company. (Холдинговая компания)
- Subsidiary company. (Дочерняя компания)
- Private company limited by shares or Ltd. UK, Ireland and the Commonwealth.
- Non-governmental organization. (Неправительственные организации)
- Public limited company UK, Ireland and the Commonwealth.
- Charitable incorporated organisation UK.
- Unlimited partnership. (Неограниченное партнерство)
However, the regulations governing particular types of entities, even those described as roughly equivalent, differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. When creating or restructuring a business, the legal responsibilities will depend on the type of business entity chosen.
- differently on different groups in each country and sub - national unit. The list focuses on the main indicative types of taxes: corporate tax, individual income
- Asset accounts represent the different types of economic resources owned or controlled by an entity Common examples of asset accounts are cash in hand, cash
- country codes. Some political entities inhabit a special position guaranteed by international treaty or other agreement: creating a certain level of autonomy
- transgender LGBT people vary greatly by country or jurisdiction encompassing everything from the legal recognition of same - sex marriage to the death penalty
- person. Articles of partnership Investment clubs Types of business entity listed by country O Sullivan, Arthur Sheffrin, Steven M. 2003 Economics:
- This is a list of legal terms relating to patents. A patent is not a right to practice or use the invention, but a territorial right to exclude others
- The legal working age is the minimum age required by law for a person to work, in each country or jurisdiction. Some types of labor are commonly prohibited
- fuller country - by - country listing of types of partnerships and companies, see List of business entities Partnerships are governed on a state - by - state
Users also searched:
business entity example, legal entity investopedia, what are the different types of business entities,