Getafe is a city in the Community of Madrid, Spain. As of 2018, it has a population of 180.747, the regions sixth most populated municipality.
It is home to the air base of Getafe, one of the oldest Spanish military air bases, and in the main campus of the University of UC3M. Cerro de Los Angeles "Hill of angels", in a place that traditionally is considered the geographical center of the Iberian Peninsula, is also within its municipal limits. Getafe is located 13 km South of Madrids city centre, in a flat area of Spains Meseta Central in the Manzanares river basin.
Getafes close to the centre of Madrid contributed to industrial development during the 20th and 21st centuries. The industrialization of the city, in turn, led to the increase in population, reaching 170.115 in 2011. Due to its industrial and social networks, the majority of residents work or study in the city. Getafe hosts the factory. The increase in population led to the construction of numerous access roads, increase public services and the creation of new districts at the end of the 20th century.
- football match contested between Getafe CF and CD Leganes, the two biggest teams in the south of the Community of Madrid. Getafe and Leganes are two of the
- This is a list of seasons played by Getafe CF in Spanish and European football, from its foundation in 1983 to the most recent completed season. It details
- competitive matches and scoring four goals. In La Liga, he also represented Getafe Bergara was born in Elgoibar, Gipuzkoa. A Real Sociedad youth graduate
- Uruguayan footballer who plays as a midfielder for Spanish La Liga club Getafe CF. Arambarri was born in Salto, and joined Defensor Sporting s youth setup
- played as a central midfielder, and a manager. He made a name for himself at Getafe after emerging through Real Madrid s cantera. Returning to his first club
- Getafe two spells Valencia, Sevilla and Alaves. He also competed professionally in Turkey and Saudi Arabia. Born in Malaga, Alexis joined Getafe CF
- seasons, he amassed La Liga totals of 322 matches and 43 goals, mainly with Getafe six years and Sevilla four Born in Talavera de la Reina, Province of
- footballer who plays for Getafe CF B as a central defender. Born in Leganes, Madrid, Miguel Angel finished his formation with Getafe CF. On 27 August 2017
Users also searched:
getafe barcelona, getafe город, getafe spain, granada fc, villarreal,