ⓘ Les Cordeliers
Les Cordeliers is one of the central quarters in the 2nd arrondissement of Lyon, France. It is mainly known for the Place des Cordeliers in its centre. Around the square, there are many notable monuments, including the Eglise Saint-Bonaventure and the Palais de la Bourse.
- age of 61. Pavy, Louis - Antoine - Augustin 1836 Les Cordeliers de l Observance à Lyon, ou l eglise et le couvent de ce nom, depuis leur fondation jusqu à
- and politician during the French Revolution. An important figure in the Cordeliers club and in Hebertisme, he is the originator of the phrase Unite, Indivisibilite
- Monastery Interior full title - Monastery Interior - the Cordeliers de l Observance Monastery is a 19th century painting by Fleury François Richard
- Martial Eglise Notre - Dame Convent of the Cordeliers Equinoxe La Prairie St. Gildas Le Parc de loisirs de Belle - Isle Le Tarmac Musee Bertrand Musee des Arts
- Jacques Danton, lawyer and head of the district of the Cordeliers Yamin Dib - Auguste Ramard, known as Le Mouchard Charlie Loiselier, Sonia Ben Ammar, Morgane
- Association UCC Gian Maria Volonte as Zenon Sami Frey as Prieur des Cordeliers Jacques Lippe as Myers Anna Karina as Catherine Philippe Leotard as Henri - Maximilien
- Bron Village 25 : Cordeliers - Montchat, extended to Genas. 26 : Rue Casimier - Perier - Parc de la Tête d Or 27 : Cordeliers - Vaulx - en - Velin. Fourviere
- across from the Place du Bourguet. The Cordeliers Convent was built in the 13th century by Franciscans named cordeliers because of their rope belts. This
- radical leftist Cordeliers seceded and then in July 1791 the right - wing Feuillants also split themselves off. Together with the Cordeliers the Jacobin left - wing
- in Guernsey. Her world - famous bird hospital was first established at Les Cordeliers in the Grange, where she lived with her companion Nell Littlefield.
Users also searched: