Back

ⓘ Villaconejos




Villaconejos
                                     

ⓘ Villaconejos

It is possible that the appearance of Villaconejos happen before the eighth century, while other experts believe that it originated during the period of the Reconquest.

Two important Roman roads passed through this area: the road that ran from Augusta Emerita, modern mérida Caesar Augusta in Zaragoza, the road leading from Urci Huercal, Almeria to Flaviobriga, Castro Urdiales, Cantabria. Many routes offer later medieval ancient Roman roads, and both sections have survived to this day almost as it was. In fact, it is certain that the road linking Glen Villaconejos-Aranjuez and Villaconejos-of Titulcia and Valtaray for the base of the route is part of Urci-Flaviobriga.

General Tariq, Arab, Musa and sent its first General step region in Hispanic lands, and his troops went on Valtaray, in the valley of the place perhaps known to the Romans as Taraci Vallis, about 711, and forming common area Arabs crossing.

Many people in the area belonged to the Crown for several centuries until the eighteenth or Nobiliario Lordship. Villaconejos, among other lands, was transferred to the Council of Segovia by Henry IV in 1454 for a period of replenishment.

According to D. Jesus Sancho, in his book Villaconejos notes our people see the links and bibliography of some ancient Scriptures define the oldest people at a time like this: ". a village of 200 houses below, single floor, the place is quite extensive, at home, in the hospital for the poor passers, unhealthy and dangerous prison, being a high school student, endowed with 1.800 other girls who do not receive more funding than provided with the parents of their students, but always less than a teacher. ". appeared the markets on Tuesdays and Fridays, in whose days was presented to the subjects, which were absent 130 people, someone.

In 1480, exempt from the jurisdiction of Segovia by the Catholic monarchs "vassals Chinchon 1200, Valdelaguna, villaconejos, Bayonne, Ciempozuelos and San Martin de La VEGA, in addition to those that belong to the places Sexmo de Casarrubios Marquis D. Moya, andrés Cabrera and his wife, Ms. Beatriz de Bobadilla.

In 1706 the troops in the war of succession has captured Madrid and Philip V, who recovered, passed through the city. Some of the foreign soldiers who died in the troops of Philip V was buried in the Church.

Until 1834, the court belonged to Villaconejos Sexmo Valdemoro. Since then, 170 people became dependent on Chinchón, while the Church belonged to the diocese of Ocaña-La-Guardia and the Archbishopric of Toledo until 1881, which transferred to the diocese of Madrid-Alcala. The city administration was held in Segovia, while she is in the province of Madrid in 1801.

                                     
  • in the Sistema Central mountain range, more so than Chinchon, Bayona, Villaconejos Valdelaguna, Seseña, San Martin de la Vega and Ciempozuelos. In the
  • Getafe SC UD Usera EF Rivas Vaciamadrid CP Santa Maria del Pilar CD Villaconejos CD Tajamar EMF Villarejo EMF Aguilas de Moratalaz Racing Villaverde CF
  • 339 Valverdejo 142 Vara de Rey 645 Vega del Codorno 226 Vellisca 166 Villaconejos de Trabaque 490 Villaescusa de Haro 596 Villagarcia del Llano 950 Villalba
  • San Antonio 8, 188 El Vellon 1, 184 Venturada 986 Villa del Prado 4, 350 Villaconejos 2, 972 Villalbilla 5, 138 Villamanrique de Tajo 633 Villamanta 1, 735 Villamantilla
  • 914 Valdaracete 64, 31 604 Valdelaguna 42, 13 741 Valdilecha 42, 48 2326 Villaconejos 32, 97 3070 Villamanrique de Tajo 29, 32 701 Villar del Olmo 27, 62 1947
  • de Valdoviño Valdoviño A Coruña 1999 - 04 - 13 Union Independiente Villaconejos Villaconejos Madrid 1999 - 04 - 13 Vecinos por Serracines Fuenlabrada Madrid 1999 - 04 - 13

Users also searched:

...
...
...