ⓘ Renhua County
Renhua is a county of northernmost Guangdong province, China, bordering Jiangxi to the northeast and Hunan to the northwest. It is under the administration of Shaoguan City.
- Fogang County Chinese: 佛冈县 pinyin: Fogāng Xiàn is a county of north - central Guangdong province, People s Republic of China. It is under the administration
- Luhe County simplified Chinese: 陆河县 traditional Chinese: 陸河縣 pinyin: Lùhe Xiàn is a county of eastern Guangdong province, China. It is under the administration
- Boluo County Chinese: 博罗县 is a county of east - central Guangdong province, People s Republic of China. It is under the administration of the prefecture - level
- Deqing County formerly romanized as Takhing, is a county in western Guangdong province, China, under the administration of the prefecture - level city of
- Xuwen County postal: Tsuimen or Suwen simplified Chinese: 徐闻县 traditional Chinese: 徐聞縣 pinyin: Xuwen Xiàn is a county in the southwest of Guangdong
- Guangdong Province. It was Chao an County until June 2013, when it became a district of Chaozhou. The former county was known as Haiyang until 1914.
- Liannan Yao Autonomous County postal: Linnam simplified Chinese: 连南瑶族自治县 traditional Chinese: 連南瑤族自治縣 pinyin: Liannan Yaozu Zìzhìxiàn is located in
- Huidong County simplified Chinese: 惠东县 traditional Chinese: 惠東縣 pinyin: Huìdōng Xiàn Jyutping: wai6 dung1 jyun6 is a county of southeastern Guangdong
Users also searched: