ⓘ Qingcheng District
Qingcheng is a district of Qingyuan, Guangdong province, China.
The district has been created is located in the centre of Guangdong province, lying beside the BEI Revier. Lying on the South of Qingxin district, North of Huadu district in Guangzhou, West of Fogang country, in the East Sanshui in Foshan city, has been created, the district covers an area of 927 km2 358 square miles with a population of 620.000. The district government is located on the street Dongcheng. There are 3 towns, 4 streets and forestry.
The district has been created has a subtropical climate with average annual temperature of 22.0 °C 71.6 °F, and 2.215 mm 87.2 in the sediment.
- Zhenjiang District simplified Chinese: 浈江区 traditional Chinese: 湞江區 pinyin: Zhēnjiāng Qū is a district of the city of Shaoguan, Guangdong Province
- Qingxin District Chinese: 清新区 pinyin: Qīngxīn Qū formerly Qingxin County, is a district of Qingyuan City, in northwest - central Guangdong province
- simplified Chinese: 梅江区 traditional Chinese: 梅江區 pinyin: Meijiāng Qū is a district of Meizhou City, Guangdong Province, China. Subdistricts 街道 Jinshan
- Xiangqiao District simplified Chinese: 湘桥区 traditional Chinese: 湘橋區 pinyin: Xiāngqiao Qū is a district under the administration of Chaozhou city, in
- Yangdong District simplified Chinese: 阳东区 traditional Chinese: 陽東區 pinyin: Yangdōng Qū is a district of the city of Yangjiang, Guangdong Province
- Fengxi District simplified Chinese: 枫溪区 traditional Chinese: 楓溪區 pinyin: Fēngxī Qū literally: Maple Creek District is a district in eastern Guangdong
Users also searched: