The resort town is a resort town and mineral Spa. Patrons to visit spas to "take the waters" for their purported health benefits. The word SPA comes from the name of a Spa town in Belgium. Thomas Guidott established medical practice in the English town of bath in 1668. He became interested in the healing properties of hot mineral waters there, and in 1676 he wrote a discourse of bathe, and no hot water. In addition, some queries into the nature of water. This brought the alleged healing properties of water, the attention of the aristocracy, who began to participate after. The term Spa is u ...
Entertainment is form of activity that holds the attention and interest of an audience or gives pleasure and delight. It can be an idea or task but is likely to be one of the activities or events that have developed over thousands of years specifically to keep the audiences attention. Although the attention of the people carry out different things, because people have different preferences in entertainment, most forms are recognisable and familiar. Storytelling, music, drama, dance and different types of activities exist in all cultures, were supported in Royal courts, developed into sophi ...
A water Park or a water Park, an amusement Park, a Playground with water such as swimming pools, water slides, splash pads, water playgrounds, and streams, as well as bathing areas, swimming and other barefoot environments. Modern Aqua parks can be equipped with some kinds of artificial surfing or bodyboarding environment such as a wave pool or flowrider.
A dacha) - seasonal or year-round second home, often located in the exurbs of Russian and other former Soviet countries. Cottage or cabin served as the familys main or only home or outbuilding is not considered a country, although in recent years some of the cottages were converted into year-round residences, and Vice versa. The word "cottage" coming from "to give" or "give", originally given the land allotted to the king, to the nobles, and the country in Soviet times, highlighting in some Western countries -- a piece of land allocated to citizens by the local government for gardening or ...
School holidays are periods during which schools are closed or not to the classes and other mandatory events. Dates and periods of school holidays vary considerably around the world, and there is usually some variation even within the same jurisdiction. Governments often establish the total number of instructional days for public schools. The holidays given below apply to primary and secondary education. Training terms or semesters in higher education institutions, usually more.
Camping or camping is a place to sleep outdoors. English in the UK, the camping area is usually divided into several fields, where you can camp overnight using tents or camper vans and caravans, this British English word is synonymous with the American English expression campground. In American English the term campsite generally means an area where individual, family, group, or military unit can pitch a tent or Park your camper, campground may contain many campsites. There are two types of campsites: A special area for improvements and different features, see below. Impromptu area as you ...
A cottage is typically a small house. It can carry the connotation of old or ancient mansion. In the modern sense, a cottage is usually a modest, often cosy dwelling, typically in a rural or semi-rural areas. The word architecture comes from England where it originally meant the house, the first floor of living space on the upper floors of one or more bedrooms side under the eaves. In British English the term now means a small dwelling of traditional build, although it can also be applied in modern construction is designed to resemble a traditional house, "the layout of the cottage." The c ...
Naturism, or nudism, is a cultural practice movement, propaganda and the protection of personal and public nudity not all, but most of which takes place on private property. The term also refers to a lifestyle based on personal, family or social nudity. Naturism can be practiced individually, in family or social settings or public places. Ethical or philosophical nudism has a long history, with many supporters of the benefits of camping without clothes. At the turn of the 20th century, there were organizations to promote social nudity and to establish the private activity of boarding house ...
A vacation or holiday is a vacation from a regular occupation, or a specific trip or journey, usually for recreation or tourism. People often take vacation during certain holiday observances, for specific festivals or celebrations. Vacations are often spent with friends or family. Traveling together creates chemistry. A person can take a longer break from work, for example, academic leave, a sabbatical or career break. The concept of taking a vacation is a recent invention, and developed on the basis of the last two centuries. Historically, the idea of travel for recreation was a luxury th ...
Garden house may refer to: A small building in the garden, for example, stupidity or shed. The house, built in accordance with the provisions of special legislation USU. in Scandinavia, for example, Friggebod. Garden house, Outdoor garden near Buckland Monachorum, Devon, UK.
The rest is one of the types of activities leisure time spare time. "We need to do something for recreation" is an essential element of human biology and psychology. Leisure activities are often done for enjoyment, amusement or pleasure and are considered to be "fun".
1. Etymology. (Этимология)
Appears the term rest was first used in English in the late 14th century, first in the sense of "refreshment or treatment a sick person", and derived turn from Latin.
2. Conditions for rest. (Условия для отдыха)
People spend their time on daily activities, work, sleep, social duties, and leisure, the latter time being free from prior commitments to physiological or social needs, a prerequisite for relaxation. For tourists has increased with increased longevity and, for many, with decreased hours spent for physical and economic potential for survival, but others argue that time pressure has increased for modern people, as they will help too much. Other factors influencing the increasing role of recreation income, demographic trends and the increasing commercialization of entertainment. Although it is believed that leisure is just "spare time", time not spent on basic necessities, the other believes that leisure is a force that allows people to consider and reflect on the values and realities that are missed in everyday life, thus, is an integral element of personal development and civilization. This direction of thought has even been argued that leisure is the purpose of the work, and a reward in itself, and "leisure life" reflects the values and character of the nation. Leisure is a human right under the universal Declaration of Human Rights.
3. Games, work and leisure. (Игр, работы и отдыха)
Recreation is difficult to separate from the General concept of the game, which is usually the term for childrens recreational activities. Children may playfully imitate activities that reflect the realities of adult life. It has been proposed that play or entertainment outlets or expression of excess energy, channeling it into socially acceptable activities that fulfill individual and social needs, without coercion, and providing satisfaction and pleasure for the participants. The traditional view considers that the work is supported by recreation be useful to "recharge the battery" so that work performance is improved. Work, exercise is usually performed on the basis of economic necessity and useful for society and organized within the economic system, but also can be a pleasant and can be voluntary, thus blurring the distinction to recreation. Many activities can work for one person and recreation for another, or at the individual level, over time recreational activity may become work and Vice versa. Thus, for the musician playing the instrument can be both a profession and other holidays. Similarly, it can be difficult to separate education from recreation as in the case of recreational mathematics.
4. Entertainment. (Развлечения)
Rest is an integral part of human life and finds many different forms which are shaped naturally by individual interests but also the surrounding social construction. Recreational activities can be shared or solitary, active or passive, outdoors or indoors, healthy or harmful and useful for society or detrimental. A significant part of entertainment labeled as a hobby-activities, made for fun on a regular basis. The list of typical operations can be almost endless including most human activities, a few examples, reading, playing games or listening to music, watching movies or TV, gardening, dining out, hunting, sports, learning, and travel. Some types of activities, such as gambling, drug use, delinquent or activities - can lead to violation of social norms and laws.
Public places such as parks and beaches are the main places of leisure. Tourism has recognized that many visitors are specifically attracted by entertainment. In support of recreational activities government has taken an important role in their creation maintenance and organization and whole industries have developed merchandise or services. Recreation-related business is an important factor in the economy, it was estimated that only in the field of active recreation annually 730 billion into the U.S. economy and generates 6.5 million jobs.
Studies have shown that classes of creative leisure activities interrelated with emotional creativity.
5. Recreation center. (Центр отдыха)
The recreation center is the place to stay, usually operated by a municipal government Agency. Swimming, basketball, weightlifting, volleyball and childrens playgrounds are very common.
6. Organized holiday. (Организованный отдых)
Many entertaining events are held, as a rule, public institutions, voluntary group-work agencies, private groups supported by membership fees and commercial enterprises. Examples of each of these national parks, the YMCA, Kiwanis and "the World of Walt Disney".
7. Health and recreation. (Здоровье и отдых)
Recreation has many health benefits, and, accordingly, therapeutic recreation has been designed to take advantage of this effect. National certification Board of therapeutic recreation NCTRC is the nationally recognized certification organization, majoring in therapeutic recreation. Professionals in the field of therapeutic recreation who are certified by the NCTRC are called "certified therapeutic recreation". The position of "recreation therapist" is defined in the U.S. Department of labors occupation Outlook. This therapy is used in rehabilitation, psychiatric facilities for youth and adults, and in caring for the elderly, the disabled, or people with chronic diseases. Recreational physical activity is very important for reducing obesity and the risk of osteoporosis and cancer, most significantly in men that of colon and prostate, and in women, breast, however, not all malignant tumors decreases as the relaxation was associated with an increased risk of melanoma. Extreme adventure recreation naturally carries a danger.
8. Rest in his career. (Остальные в своей карьере)
Recreation specialist would be expected to meet the recreational needs of a community or assigned interest group. Educational institutions offer courses that lead to bachelor of arts in recreational management. People with such degrees often work in parks and recreation centers in towns on community projects and events. Interaction with instructors, budgeting, and evaluation of continuing programs of General duties.
In the US, most States have a professional organization for continuing education and certification in the management of sport and recreation. National Association of recreation and Park implements a certification program called the certified Park and recreation CHTPZ professional that is a national standard for professional recreation practices.
9. Rest as e-Commerce. (Остальное, как электронная коммерция)
Since the beginning of 2000-ies, there are more and more online reservation / tickets-rest areas which arose. Many of them used the ever-growing proliferation of the Internet, mobile devices and electronic payments to create complex solutions to online booking. The first successful party includes tourist holiday platforms such as TripAdvisor, which went public. Examples of entertainment events, the booking platform includes Klook and KKDay that came on the market after 2010. For the implementation of recreational activities in his hometown people, there is more breakthrough in China like DianPing, Reubird and FunNow. The emergence of these platforms suggests, the growing demand for entertainment from a growing people around the world.
- A National Recreation Area NRA is a designation for a protected area in the United States. Early National Recreation Areas were established by interagency
- Parks and Recreation is an American political satire sitcom television series created by Greg Daniels and Michael Schur. The series aired on NBC from April
- The first season of Parks and Recreation originally aired in the United States on the NBC television network between April 9 and May 14, 2009. Produced
- National Recreation Trail NRT is a designation given to existing trails that contribute to health, conservation, and recreation goals in the United States
- Whiskeytown Shasta Trinity National Recreation Area is a United States National Recreation Area in northern California. The recreation area was established in 1965
- Student Recreation Center is available to UCR students for physical fitness, sport activities and general recreational use. The Student Recreation Center
- and Recreation Division is the largest division of the Toronto municipal government. It is responsible for city - owned parks, forests, and recreation centres
- Outdoor recreation or outdoor activity refers to recreation engaged in out of doors, most commonly in natural settings. The activities themselves - such
- The Wildwood Recreation Site is a natural recreation area surrounded by the Mount Hood National Forest in northern Oregon, United States. It encompasses
- The fourth season of Parks and Recreation originally aired in the United States on the NBC television network, and began on September 22, 2011, and ended
- The Activities and Recreation Center, more commonly known as the ARC, is an athletic facility at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign for current
- The fifth season of Parks and Recreation originally aired in the United States on the NBC television network, from September 20, 2012 and concluded on
- The sixth season of Parks and Recreation originally aired in the United States on the NBC television network, from September 26, 2013 with an hour long
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area is a U.S. National Recreation Area located in southeastern Nevada and northwestern Arizona. Operated by the National
- Gorge National Recreation Area is a United States National Recreation Area located in the states of Wyoming and Utah. The recreation centerpiece of the
- The Recreation Ground commonly the Rec is a large open space in the centre of Bath, England, next to the River Avon, which is available to be used by
- The Sport and Recreation Alliance, formerly known as the Central Council of Physical Recreation is the representative body for national sports organisations
- Chickasaw National Recreation Area is a National Recreation Area situated in the foothills of the Arbuckle Mountains in south - central Oklahoma near Sulphur
- Shepherds Hill Recreation Park is a protected area located about 9 kilometres 5.6 miles south of the Adelaide city centre in the local government area
- The second season of Parks and Recreation originally aired in the United States on the NBC television network starting September 17, 2009, and ended on
- A recreation ground is a type of park. Recreation Ground is the name of the following stadiums in the United Kingdom: Recreation Ground Aldershot the
- Inclusive recreation also known as adaptive or accessible recreation is a concept whereby people with disabilities are given the opportunity to participate
- The Heritage Conservation and Recreation Service HCRS was an agency within the United States Department of the Interior which subsumed its functions
- The New York City Department of Parks and Recreation also called the Parks Department or NYC Parks, is the department of the government of New York City
- Pinckney State Recreation Area is a Michigan state recreation area in Dexter, Sylvan and Lyndon Townships, Washtenaw County and Putnam and Unadilla Townships
- Amistad National Recreation Area is a park unit managed by National Park Service NPS that includes the area around the Amistad Reservoir at the confluence
- ReCreation is a 1999 double album recorded by French singer Florent Pagny. It was his fifth studio album and his seventh album overall. It was on October
- The third season of Parks and Recreation originally aired in the United States on the NBC television network between January 20 and May 19, 2011. Like
- Bass River State Recreation Area is a 1, 665 - acre 674 ha recreation area, located in Allendale Charter Township and Robinson Township, Ottawa County
- Parks and Recreation is an American television series created by Greg Daniels and Michael Schur. It has been billed as a companion piece to Daniels and
Users also searched:
recreation meaning in tamil, spa town, resorts, resort, germany, recreation, spas, resort spa, citys, caracalla, city, city spa, best, towns, baden, wellness, bavarian, spa recreation, spa recreation resort, recreational, thermal, thermal baths germany, caracalla spa, wellness spa germany, resort recreation, bavarian spa, baden spa, best spa near frankfurt, black forest spas, spa resort, german,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →