Logroño) is a city in northern Spain, on the Ebro River. It is the capital of the province of La Rioja.
The citys population in 2008 was 153.736 while agglomeration includes about 197.000 inhabitants. The city is a center for trade in Rioja wine, for which it said produces wooden, metal and textiles.
- 2008 in Miercurea - Ciuc, Romania and between January 10 to January 15 in Logroño Spain. Teams are divided into two groups, with Group A playing in Romania
- El EDF Logroño Femenino no ha podido articular laboralmente la continuidad del proyecto junto a Chechu Martinez in Spanish EDF Logroño at Twitter
- Deportes de La Rioja, in Logroño Spain, between 8 and 11 March 2012. It was hosted by LNFS, La Rioja government Logroño city council. There was no
- autonomous community of La Rioja Spain It is located near the capital Logroño and has a population of 263 inhabitants as of January 2006. Sorzano also
- a junction on the Autovia A - 15 junction 88km It heads south west to Logroño in the Ebro valley crossing the Sierra de Izco by the Puerto del Pardon
- de Logroño 2015 Spanish Supercup - Champion, with Naturhouse Ciudad de Logroño 2016 Spanish Queen s Cup - Champion, with Naturhouse Ciudad de Logroño 2015 16
- de Logroño and GH Leadernet Navarcable played the Championship Final to the best of three matches. Defending champions Naturhouse Ciudad de Logroño won
Users also searched: