Muret is a commune in the Haute-Garonne department, of which it is a subprefecture, in the Occitanie region of southwestern France. Its inhabitants are called Muretains.
This is the outer edge of the city of Toulouse, although he does not belong to Toulouse Metropole, which she declined to join. It is located South-West of Toulouse and is the largest component of the intercommunality of Muretain.
Muret is considered to be the battle of muret 1213 and as the birthplace of Clement Ader 1841-1925, the inventor and pioneer of aviation. It is also the birthplace of the family of Niel from which Adolf Niel, Marshal of France and Minister of war, was received.
- Septiembre de 1213: El Jueves de Muret Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, 2002. in Spanish Martin Alvira - Cabrer, Muret 1213. La batalla decisiva de la
- Haute - Garonne: Le Fousseret, Peyssies, Lavernose - Lacasse, Muret It flows into the Garonne at Muret This article is based on the equivalent article from
- Antoon van Schendel Lage Zwaluwe, 9 May 1910 - Muret France, 6 August 1990 was a Dutch professional road bicycle racer. Born in the Netherlands, Antoon
- withdrawal and support discontinuance: IBM Unica NetInsight April 8, 2014. Muret Paul January 20, 2012 The End of an Era for Urchin Software Google
- Quevilly - Rouen as an attacking midfielder. He has previously played for Muret and Chamois Niortais. Diakite was born in Toulouse in southern France and
- Bagneres - de - Luchon Blagnac Castanet - Tolosan Castelginest Cazeres Escalquens Leguevin Muret Pechbonnieu Plaisance - du - Touch Portet - sur - Garonne Revel Saint - Gaudens Toulouse - 1
Users also searched: