ⓘ United States Marine Corps Critical Skills Operator
A United States Marine Corps Critical Skills Operator is a member of the U.S. Marine Corps in the primary special operations career field for Marines assigned to United States Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command. Marines designated Critical Skills Operators, colloquially known as "Raiders", are awarded the Military Occupational Specialty 0372. CSOs are assigned to Marine Special Operations Teams, Companies and Battalions. CSOs are trained to execute a variety of missions. Specialized training also provides capabilities in language fluency necessary for crossing cultural barriers, allowing CSOs to connect with the local forces as well as civilians. It takes, at a minimum, four and a half years to create a Marine CSO. The reason for this is that a Marine must have a minimum of three years in the United States Marines Corps before being considered a candidate for MARSOC.
In the 0372 Mos for operators of critical skills was established on 1 October 2011. The initial requirement for MARSOCs manning was 850 CSOs to outfit 48 fully operational marine special unit.
- The United States Navy Sea, Air, and Land SEAL Teams, commonly known as Navy SEALs, are the U.S. Navy s primary special operations force and a component
- attended by operators from U.S. Army Special Forces, the 75th Ranger Regiment s Regimental Reconnaissance Company, Navy SEALs, and Marine reconnaissance
- Marine Corps and some international military students: The Armor Basic Officer Leaders Course ABOLC is the introductory skills course for United States
- MOS Codes used by the United States Army and the United States Marine Corps the ratings system used by the United States Coast Guard, and Air Force
- special operations component commands of the Army, Marine Corps Navy, and Air Force of the United States Armed Forces. The command is part of the Department
- mission differences. Experienced HRT operators assigned to observer sniper teams are sent to the United States Marine Corps Scout Sniper Basic Course. After
- TACP operators Combat Controllers are an integral part of Air Force Special Operations Command AFSOC the Air Force component of United States Special
- The technological and industrial history of the United States describes the United States emergence as one of the most technologically advanced nations
- Buckley Air Force Base IATA: BFK, ICAO: KBKF, FAA LID: BKF is a United States Air Force base in Aurora, Colorado, that was established by the U.S. Army
- LGBT people in the United States face legal and social challenges not experienced by non - LGBT residents. While the United States Supreme Court has legalized
- Who list of Marines Who s Who in Marine Corps History. History Division, United States Marine Corps Retrieved July 24, 2008. Marine Corps Medal of Honor
Users also searched: