Nierstein lies in Rhenish Hesse on the Rhine between Mainz and Worms. In Nierstein the Flugelsbach empties into the Rhine.
Around Nierstein Permian Rotliegend times crop, which 290.000.000-year-old animal tracks can be made from.
Above Nierstein lies a hillside vineyard described as" red slope”, as it is part of the Rotliegend, which stretches from Northern Nackenheim to Western Schwabsburg.
- with white wine varieties and 29.8 with red. After Worms 1 490 ha Nierstein 783 ha Alzey 769 ha Westhofen 764 ha and Alsheim 704 ha Bechtheim
- that earn their living wholly from winegrowing. Mettenheim lies in the Nierstein zone of the Rhenish Hesse wine region and bears the winemaking appellations
- Riedstadt, and in the West upon the town of Oppenheim and the communities of Nierstein Nackenheim and Bodenheim all four in Mainz - Bingen . Trebur consists
- of the Rheingau. A part of the Rhine Terrace, between Nackenheim and Nierstein is known as the Red Slope Roter Hang because of the presence of red
- adventurous balloonist related to Gaston Roupnel The commune is twinned with Nierstein in the Rheinhessen wine region of Germany, and with the Belgian town Spy
- were not dismantled a directional aerial, while the other was rebuilt at Nierstein in Rhineland - Palatina. On the site of the latter mast a 240 - metre - high
- Adelberg Kaiserpfalz Kurfustenstuck Rheingrafenstein Sankt Rochuskapelle Nierstein Auflangen Domherr Guldenmorgen Gutes Domtal Krotenbrunnen Petersberg Rehbach
- along the likewise abandoned railway, known as the Valtinche railway, to Nierstein Coming thence back to the starting point at Bodenheim, the way is identical
- force in 1972, the municipality became part of the Verbandsgemeinde of Nierstein - Oppenheim. The Lords of Bolanden owned a castle here in the 12th century
Users also searched: