Queer as Folk is a 1999 British television series that chronicles the lives of three gay men living in Manchesters gay village around Canal Street. Initially running for eight episodes, a two-part follow up was shown in 2000. It was written by Russell T Davies and produced by Red Production Company for Channel 4.
Queer as Folk is an American-Canadian serial drama television series that ran from December 3, 2000 to August 7, 2005. The series was produced for Showtime and Showcase by Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions, and Showtime Networks, in association with Crowe Entertainment. It was developed and written by Ron Cowen and Daniel Lipman, who were the showrunners, and also the executive producers along with Tony Jonas, former President of Warner Bros. Television. Based on the British series of the same name created by Russell T Davies, Queer as Folk was the first ...
This is a list of characters in the Showtime series Queer as Folk. The characters are listed alphabetically by their last name or by the name which appears in the episode credits.
ⓘ Queer as Folk
Queer as Folk may refer to:
- Queer as Folk soundtracks, soundtrack albums from the North American series
- Queer as Folk British TV series, 1999–2000
- Queer as Folk American TV series, a 2000–2005 American and Canadian version of the UK series
- known for her roles as Melanie Marcus on Showtime s critically acclaimed series Queer as Folk as Mrs. Finch on MTV s Teen Wolf and as Ellen Beals on Make
- Neofolk, also known as post - industrial or apocalyptic folk is a form of experimental music blending elements of folk and industrial music, which emerged
- control program Queer Arts Festival an annual multi - disciplinary arts festival in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Queer as Folk UK TV series 1999 2000
- Spunk the theme song to the American television series Queer as Folk Originally billed as Barely Pink, Pyle and Zealley changed their name to Greek
- television producer, best known as a writer and producer of television series such as Queer as Folk and Bomb Girls. As a playwright he is a two - time nominee
- television series and films. His first television role was in 2003 on Queer as Folk as Roy with his second following shortly after with Tarzan. In 2004 he
- of the series Queer as Folk It followed a group of friends in New York City. Set in the main in 2001, the show was uniquely structured as a series of flashbacks
- fictional character from the American Canadian Showtime television series Queer as Folk a drama about the lives of a group of gay men and women living in Pittsburgh
- on events of the time. Among the topics she addresses: the program Queer as Folk Rosie O Donnell, religion and high fashion. Comedian Roseanne Barr
- Man, D.C., Queer as Folk John Doe and Las Vegas. He has produced episodes for John Doe, Queer as Folk and Las Vegas. He is also listed as the consulting
Queer as Folk (British TV series)
Queer as Folk (American TV series)
List of Queer as Folk characters
Users also searched: