Back

ⓘ Solothurn S-18/1000




                                     

ⓘ Solothurn S-18/1000

The Solothurn S18-1000 20 mm was a Swiss anti-tank rifle used during the Second World War. It was a variant of the earlier S-18/100 with modifications for a higher muzzle velocity, as well as a larger cartridge size. The more powerful ammunition resulted in significant recoil, which was problematic for the gunner, and its size made portability difficult.

                                     
  • Mumliswil - Ramiswil is a municipality in the district of Thal in the canton of Solothurn in Switzerland. Mumliswil is first mentioned in 1145 as Mumliswilre and
  • Rodersdorf is a municipality in the district of Dorneck in the canton of Solothurn in Switzerland, on the border to Alsace, France. Rodersdorf is first mentioned
  • the district of Lebern in the canton of Solothurn in Switzerland. The Flumenthal dam was erected in the 1970 s on river Aare during the Second Jura water
  • Busserach is a municipality in the district of Thierstein in the canton of Solothurn in Switzerland. Busserach is first mentioned in 1194 as Buezherach. Busserach
  • Hobel is a municipality in the district of Dorneck in the canton of Solothurn in Switzerland. Hochwald means high forest Hochwald is first mentioned
  • anti - tank rifle captured from Poland Solothurn S - 18 100 anti - tank rifle Solothurn S - 18 1000 anti - tank rifle Solothurn S - 18 1100 anti - tank rifle Panzerfaust
  • Gunsberg is a municipality in the district of Lebern in the canton of Solothurn in Switzerland. Gunsberg is first mentioned in 1307 as Gunsperch. Gunsberg
  • Kappel is a municipality in the district of Olten in the canton of Solothurn in Switzerland. Kappel is first mentioned in 1260 as Capella. In 1312 it
  • Derendingen is a municipality in the district of Wasseramt in the canton of Solothurn in Switzerland. Derendingen is first mentioned in 1264 as Teradingen.
  • village and municipality in the district of Thierstein in the canton of Solothurn in Switzerland. Barschwil is first mentioned in 1194 as Bermeswile. From

Users also searched:

solothurn s18 - 1000 pzb41 s,

...
...
...