ⓘ First lieutenant
First lieutenant is a commissioned officer military rank in many armed forces and, in some forces, an appointment.
In the rank of Lieutenant has different meanings in different military formations to see comparative military ranks, but in most cases it is common for it to be divided into a senior Lieutenant and second Lieutenant of the second rank. The rank is equivalent to NATO for the officers of the Land forces is-1 grade. In fleets, and some rank and insignia can be named: "the Lieutenant", the term may also be used to treat specific positions or responsibilities, not the title.
- The Lieutenant Governor of Manitoba lɛfˈtɛnənt is the viceregal representative in Manitoba of the Canadian monarch, Queen Elizabeth II, who operates
- The Lieutenant Governor of Oklahoma is the second - highest executive official of the state government of Oklahoma. As first in the gubernatorial line of
- with the Royal Flying Corps during the First World War. An RAF flight lieutenant is the equivalent of a lieutenant in the Royal Navy and a captain in the
- The Lieutenant Governor of Saskatchewan lɛfˈtɛnənt is the viceregal representative in Saskatchewan of the Canadian monarch, Queen Elizabeth II, who
- The lieutenant governor of Texas is the second - highest executive office in the government of Texas, a state in the U.S. It is the second most powerful
- indicates the year the current lieutenant governor will leave office, or the year of the next election, whichever is first a notation term limits after
- A lieutenant governor, lieutenant - governor, or vice governor is a high officer of state, whose precise role and rank vary by jurisdiction. Often a lieutenant
- The Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts is the first in the line to discharge the powers and duties of the office of governor following the incapacitation
Users also searched:
2nd lieutenant, first lieutenant rank,