Billerbeck has boundaries to Rosendahl, Laer, Altenberge, Havixbeck, Nottuln and Coesfeld.
On July 1, 1969 cities in the surrounding areas: Alstatte, Bockelsdorf, we will do, Dorholt, Gantweg, Gerleve, Hamern, Lutum**, Osthellen, Osthellermark and Westhellen - each part of former "Kirchspiel Aulendorf", Esking, Langenhorst and Temming - each part of former Beerlage - were merged in Billerbeck.
- Clemens Blume 31 January 1862 Billerbeck - 1932 was a Jesuit hymnologist. Blume was educated at the Jesuit gymnasium, Feldkirch, Austria, Jesuit scholasticates
- the two existing lines south of the station. The line was extended to Billerbeck on 1 March 1908 and the last section of the line was completed to Havixbeck
- 2018 - 04 - 16. FrauenfuSball: Klare 0: 4 - Heimniederlage Vierer - Pack fur Billerbeck Allgemeine Zeitung in German 2015 - 10 - 19. Retrieved 2018 - 04 - 16. Meltem
- Maspero believes the city was located in the Gavê - Rud basin, while Adolf Billerbeck identifies Kishsassu as the ruins of Siama in the upper valley of Lesser
- ISBN 9789004281929. Retrieved 2016 - 02 - 21. Braswell, Bruce Karl 2015 Billerbeck Margarethe ed. Didymos of Alexandria: Commentary on Pindar. Schweizerische
- is a monastery of the Benedictine Order situated between Coesfeld and Billerbeck in Westphalia North Rhine - Westphalia in Germany. The community, dedicated
- district of Coesfeld running in a northwest to southeast direction between Billerbeck in the west, the Rosendahl villages of Darfeld in the northwest, Havixbeck
Users also searched: