Rennerod is a town in the Westerwaldkreis in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It is the administrative seat of the Verbandsgemeinde of Rennerod, a kind of collective municipality. Within the municipal area, until German Reunification on 3 October 1990, lay the Federal Republics geographical centre.
- Rhineland - Palatinate, Germany. The community lies in the Westerwald between Montabaur and Rennerod It belongs to the Verbandsgemeinde of Wallmerod, a kind of collective
- Freight operations towards Montabaur were discontinued in 1985 and towards Rennerod in 1995. In the course of rail reform, the entrance building was privatised
- white, cuboid, steel frame at its summit. The mountain lies 7 km north of Rennerod and 4 km west of the Fuchskaute, immediately by the crossing of the B 414
- of the community runs BundesstraSe 255, which leads from Montabaur to Rennerod The nearest Autobahn interchanges are Montabaur and Limburg an der Lahn
- core. East of the community runs BundesstraSe 255, linking Montabaur and Rennerod as well as BundesstraSe 8. The nearest Autobahn interchange is Mogendorf
Users also searched: