ⓘ Wenden (Sauerland)
Wenden is a community in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It belongs to the Olpe district in the Sauerland. It lies 10 km south of Olpe and approx. 20 km northwest of Siegen.
- community of Kirchhundem lies in the Olpe district s southeast in the south Sauerland and belongs to the so - called Bilsteiner Bergland mountain region The
- are not actually settled, are covered in coppice. To the north lies the Sauerland to the northwest the Rothaargebirge and to the southwest the Westerwald
- Schwarzenau 02758 Girkhausen 02759 Aue Bad Berleburg 0276 02761 Olpe 02762 Wenden 02763 Bleche 02764 Welschen Ennest 0277 02770 Eschenburg 02771 Dillenburg
- historic blast furnace has been put under monument conservation in 1983. Wenden Sauerland North Rhine - Westphalia Wendener Hutte decommissioned in 1866 The
- Warendorf North Rhine - Westphalia RWGV 10 412 625 01 Volksbank Wenden - Drolshagen eG Wenden North Rhine - Westphalia RWGV 10 462 618 22 Volksbank im Markischen
Users also searched: