★ BMW 8 Series (E31)
BMW Е31 is the first generation of the BMW 8 series. This is a Grand Tourer built by BMW from 1990 to 1999, runs on a V8 or V12 engine. It will displace the original series E24 based 6 in 1990, a common misconception is that the 8 series was developed as a successor. In fact, it was a completely new model class is aimed at a different market, with a much higher price and performance than the 6 Series.
1. Development. (Развитие)
The development of the 8 series began in July 1981, as the final design phase is nearing completion, and the development of production, since 1986. The 8 series debuted at the Frankfurt motor show IAA in early September 1989. Series 8 is designed to move beyond the market of the original 6 series. Series 8 performance improved significantly, and significantly higher purchase price.
More than 1.5 billion German marks were spent on General development 2019 the United States nearly $ 900 million. BMW used CAD tools, still unusual at the time, the machine design all new body. Combined with tests in a wind tunnel, causing the car had a drag coefficient of C D =0.29, a significant improvement from the previous BMW M6 / 635CSis 0.39.
Series 8 offered the first V12 engine mated to a 6-speed manual transmission on the car. It was one of the first cars to be fitted with electronic drive-by-wire throttle. Series 8 was one of the first cars BMW, along with the Z1, to use a multi-link rear axle.
While CAD modeling allowed the car to be a solid 3 kg 8 kg lighter than its predecessor, the car was significantly heavier when completed due to the large engine and added luxury items - a source of criticism from those who wanted BMW to concentrate on the driving experience. Some of the cars weight can be due to its pillar-less "classic" body style, which lacked a "B" pillar.
Sale of series 8 has suffered from the global recession in the early 1990-ies, the Gulf war and energy price spikes. As a result, plans for high-performance M8 version was filmed in 1991.
BMW pulled the 8 series from the North American market in 1997, selling more than seven years only 7.232 cars. BMW continued to produce in Europe until 1999. World production total 31.062. The base price for the entry-level 8 series in the early 1990-ies started at$70.000 us the range of us$136.987 in 2019.
2.1. Production model. 840Ci
In the 840Ci was offered with two different engine packages. The first use of the 4.0-liter engine M60B40 V8 engine with a rated capacity of 286 HP 210 kW, 282 HP and was produced from mid 1993 to late 1995. Since mid-1995, production ceased in the new 4.4-litre M62B44 V8 engine, which had better fuel economy and more torque, though power remained the same.
In the 840Ci was available with a 5-speed automatic transmission, though European cars were given the choice of 6-speed manual transmission. The only external features distinguishing the V8 model from the V12 models were the Quad round exhausts, which were in models V12 volume. In the 840Ci stayed in production until may 1999.
2.2. Production model. 850i
On the 850i was the first model of the 8 series started in 1990 with 5.0-liter engine M70B50 V12 engine with 300 HP 221 kW; 296 HP It was available with a 4-speed automatic or 6-speed manual transmission.
2.3. Production model. 850Ci
There is some confusion as to when and why 850i became the 850Ci. The change occurred in connection with the introduction of the 850CSi and it is believed that BMW decided to include the "C" in the model name indicates that the coupe as two-door cars 3-series alongside the 8 series read 323Ci, 328Ci and so on. The confusion started when BMW installed the new M73B54 V12 engine in the car. It was not an instant transition, and indeed as M70 and M73 cars with these engines rolled off the production side-by-side row for about nine months in 1994, both named 850Ci.
As the displacement of the M73 increased to 5.4 liters and the compression ratio, the output power increased to 326 HP 240 kW, 322 HP.
2.4. Production model. 850CSi
As a top-of-the-range variant of the 8 series 850CSi took over from the prototype M8 variant. On the 850CSi used the same engine as the 850i which was tuned so significantly that BMW assigned it a new engine code: S70B56. Changes Bosch Motronic 1.7 fuel injection, power will increase to 5.576 CC 5.6 L and increase power to 280 kW 381 HP, 375 HP at 5.300 rpm and 550 N ∙ m 406 lbf⋅ft of torque at 4.000 rpm. Road and track recorded 0-60 mph 0-97 km / h time of 5.9 seconds 850CSi.
In 850CSis modified suspension kit, stiffer springs and dampers, which reduced the ground clearance. Recirculation ratio steering gear, the ball fell to 15% compared to standard Е31 installation. The model also sported staggered throwing stars. Front and rear bumpers have been modified to improve aerodynamic performance. Four round exhaust tips, stainless steel replaced the square Tips found on other models. 6-speed manual transmission was the only drivetrain options. In Europe, all 850CSis came with four-wheel steering universal - to be aktive Hinterachs-Kinematik, active rear axle kinematics, and upgraded vented brakes with floating front discs, rear differential oil cooler, oil cooler engine, two tone interior, sport seats, and modified mirrors. In the United States, cars in return for "BMW Motorsport" writing on doorhandles.
The production of this model ended in late 1996 because the S70 engine could not be modified to meet the new emission standards without substantial reorganization.
2.5. Production model. Transfer. (Перевод)
In 840Ci 4.0 / 4.4 l V8 models were equipped with 5-speed automatic transmission or 6-speed manual transmission. On model 850i / 850Ci V12 power each use either a 4-speed automatic transmission or 6-speed manual transmission, 5-speed automatic transmission was installed from mid-1994. High-performance 850CSi model only came with a 6-speed manual transmission.
2.6. Production model. Fuel economy. (Экономия топлива)
2017 Agency for environmental protection of the United States for vehicles equipped with automatic transmission.
- Fuel type: premium. (Тип топлива: премиум)
- Fuel type: premium. (Тип топлива: премиум)
On 850i, sport model 1991 specifically for the trip computer usually read 24.6 l / 100 km when the vehicle is frequently used under heavy acceleration. These numbers could be similar, if not slightly less / more for newer versions 850i sport.
3.1. Prototype models. 830i
In the 830i was a prototype which did not reach production. As a potential entry-level model in the 830i was to use the 3-liter V8 with 218 HP 160 kW, 215 HP 530i and 730i With, known internally as the M60B30. It was released eighteen cars, thirteen of which were installed automatic. The model was replaced by the 840Ci and almost all of the 18 cars were dismantled, one car is in the BMW Museum.
3.2. Prototype models. 850i convertible. (850i кабриолет)
In series 8 it was planned from the outset with a convertible version in mind. Although 850i convertible is designed for production readiness, it never went into production. At a relatively late date it was decided that this model is unlikely to recover their development costs. Prototype in red is in the BMW Museum in Munich.
3.3. Prototype models. M8
M8 was originally conceived as a competitor to Ferrari is equipped with a special 558 HP 410 kW, 550 HP version of the engine C70, which was, in fact, boring version of the M70 with a 4-valve cylinder heads. A common misconception is that this engine works for the McLaren F1. In S70 / 2 used in McLaren F1 was not directly based on the prototype 4-valve V12 engine used in the M8, and was a completely new design.
The project was eventually scrapped because BMW decided that there is no market for high-performance variant of the 8 series in the first place due to the ongoing economic recession of the 1990-ies. The only instance ever created, one that reportedly is not even safe for normal road use was confined to the BMW in the companys Giftschrank poison storage. BMW and M division had strongly denied that the car was even a possibility from the very first stages of its development. A world exclusive feature in the February 2010 magazine of the BMW car, however, revealed that the M8 prototype still exists in full. The car was presented to journalists for the first time on July 2, 2010 at the BMW Museum in Munich. The only public showing of the car happened on August 17, 2012, during the legends of the Autobahn car show held in Carmel, California. The car was specially shipped from Germany for the appearance.
Although the M8 was never produced, the 850CSi was also tuned at BMWs m division. Aside from sporting an m-tuned engine that identificireba with the prefix instead of the prefix m, not M tuned engine will be a bear, cars by VIN identificeret car how to build a BMW Motorsport SDR console instead of BMW AG WBA prefix. BMWs own Protocol, the 850CSi and the sale is essentially a de-tuned version of the putative M8.
4. Models Of Alpina. (Модели Альпина)
B12 5.0. (В12 5.0)
On the B12 5.0 was built in the period from 1990 to 1994 on the basis of Е31 850i BMW with Alpina-modified BMW M70 V12 in common with Е32 B12 5.0 with a capacity of 350 HP 257 kW 345 HP and paired with an automatic transmission.
B12 5.7. (В12 5.7)
B12 5.7 was available since 1992 on the BMW 850CSi engine: S70B56 BMW B12 bored to 5.7 liters with a modified intake, crankshaft, camshaft and exhaust system from stainless steel and a 6-speed manual transmission. A modified engine producing 418 HP 307 kW, HP 412. Carbon fiber hood had the vents and air duct design for improved engine cooling. The indicators included in the 0-60 mph 0-97 km / h acceleration Time of 5.8 seconds and a top speed of 186 km / h 299 km / h.
5. Motorsport. (Мотоспорт)
Episode 8-a very rare car to see in any form of Motorsport. One of the most successful examples were however built Wagenstetter Motorsport and until recently drove at the nürburgring VLN on the world championship of endurance. It is based on an 840i, but now has a E39 M5 5.0-litre V8, which has 555 HP 414 kW 563 HP and 472 lb⋅ft 640 nm of torque, and a six-speed gearbox from the same car.
- The BMW 8 Series is a range of grand tourers produced by BMW The 8 Series was introduced in 1990 under the E31 model code and was only available as a
- E31 may refer to: European route E31 a series of roads in Europe Seibu Class E31 a Japanese electric locomotive BMW 8 Series E31 a 2 - door car built
- second generation of the BMW 8 Series consists of the BMW G14 convertible version BMW G15 two - door coupe version and BMW G16 four - door Gran Coupe
- The BMW 3 Series is a compact executive car manufactured by the German automaker BMW since May 1975. It is the successor to the 02 Series and has been
- The BMW E 65 is the fourth generation of the BMW 7 Series range of full - size luxury sedans, and was produced from 2001 to 2008. The variants of the range
- sixth generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW F30 sedan version BMW F 31 wagon version, marketed as Touring and BMW F34 fastback version
- The BMW 5 Series is an executive car manufactured by BMW since 1972. It is the successor to the New Class Sedans and is currently in its seventh generation
- generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW E 90 sedan BMW E 91 wagon, marketed as Touring BMW E 92 coupe and BMW E 93 convertible compact
- of the BMW 1 Series consists of the BMW E 81 3 - door hatchback version BMW E 82 coupe version BMW E 87 5 - door hatchback version and BMW E 88 convertible
- The BMW 7 Series is a full - size luxury sedan produced by the German automaker BMW since 1977. It is the successor to the BMW E 3 New Six sedan and is
- The BMW 1 Series is a range of subcompact executive cars C - segment manufactured by BMW since 2004. It is the successor to the BMW 3 Series Compact and
- Applications: 1996 1998 BMW 5 Series E 39 540i 1996 1998 BMW 7 Series E 38 740i 740iL 1997 1999 BMW 8 Series E31 840Ci The M62B46 was developed
- the BMW 5 Series consists of the BMW E 60 sedan long wheelbase sedan version and BMW E 61 wagon version, marketed as Touring executive cars. The E 60
- The BMW E 36 is the third generation of the BMW 3 Series range of compact executive cars, and was produced from 1990 to 2000. The initial models were of
- The BMW E 46 is the fourth generation of the BMW 3 Series which was produced from 1997 to 2006. The body styles of the range are: 4 - door sedan saloon 2 - door
- generation of the BMW 5 Series consists of the BMW G30 sedan version and BMW G 31 wagon version, marketed as Touring executive cars. The G30 G 31 has been
- The BMW E 34 is the third generation of the BMW 5 Series which was produced from 1987 until 1996. Initially launched as a sedan in January 1988, the E 34
- the customer. BMW Museum BMW Welt In 2001 and 2002, BMW produced a series of 8 short films called The Hire, which had plots based around BMW models being
- The BMW Z 8 is a roadster produced by German automotive manufacturer BMW from 2000 to 2003. The Z 8 was developed under the codename E 52 between 1993
- sixth generation of the BMW 5 Series consists of the BMW F10 sedan version BMW F11 wagon version, marketed as Touring and BMW F07 fastback version
- The BMW E 30 is the second generation of BMW 3 Series which was produced from 1982 - 1994 and replaced the E 21 3 Series The model range included coupe
- The BMW Z3 is a range of two - seater sports cars which was produced from 1995 to 2002. The body styles of the range are: 2 - door roadster E 36 7 model code
- The BMW Z models are a line of roadsters manufactured by German automaker BMW The Z stands for zukunft German for future and has been produced in
- The first generation of the BMW 2 Series consists of the BMW F22 coupe version and BMW F23 convertible version subcompact executive cars. The F22 F23
- replaced the E85 E86 Z4 and is the fourth model in the BMW Z Series The E 89 Z4 was the first Z Series model to use a retractable hardtop roof, which meant
- and the i 8 plug - in hybrid. Concept versions of both these vehicles were shown at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show. Series production of the BMW i3 destined
- The first generation of the BMW 4 Series consists of the BMW F32 coupe version BMW F33 convertible version and BMW F36 four - door coupe version
- by BMW Motorsport E31 850CSi 1992 1996 - An M car in all but name it had a BMW M sourced engine and its VIN indicated that it was developed by BMW Motorsport
- of the 8 series E31 www. e31 net. Retrieved 10 January 2018. 1990 M5 brochure PDF Retrieved 15 February 2019. BMW M5 Touring E 34 bmw - grouparchiv
- The BMW M73 is a SOHC V12 petrol engine which replaced the BMW M70 and was produced from 1993 - 2002. It was used in the BMW E 38 7 Series E31 8 Series and
Users also searched:
bmw 8 series old, bmw 850 csi, bmw 850ci, bmw 850csi for sale craigslist, bmw 850csi price, bmw 850i v12, bmw 850i, bmw m8, series, series bmw, sale, craigslist, price, csi, bmw series, bmw, bmw e, bmw csi, series e, bmw i, csi for sale craigslist, csi price, e series, bmw e series, bmw m, bmw series e, bmw csi price, e bmw series, bmw series old, bmw csi for sale craigslist, bmw i v, bmws, bmw ci, 8 series, 850csi, e31 8, bmw 8 series, 850i,
|V12 Manual 8 Series 1991 BMW 850i Full Tour & Review YouTube. Aug 29, 2017 If youre looking a BMW 8 Series in tip top condition, we tell you what to watch out for.. .. The BMW 8 Series is spiking in value right now Hagerty Articles. Feb 27, 2018 Purchased in straight but imperfect condition less than 40.000 miles on its odometer, Clarions E31 8 Series showed up with a tired paint. .. 10 reasons why the BMW 8 Series is a great car Top Gear. car? 30 offers 8 Series for sale and other cars on Classic Trader. BMW 850 i E31 CAMBIO MANUALE TETTO APRIBILE.. .. BMW 8 Series Cars for Sale Classic Trader. 1997 BMW 8 Series 840Ci E31 M62 Auto $59.000. 69.200 km Coupe Automatic 8cyl 4.4L Petrol. Purchase CarFacts History Report. Private Seller Car.. .. Iconic BMW Designs: 8 Series E31 Article Car Design News. May 11, 2017 E31 8 Series was a radical departure for BMW in 1990s, elevating brand to grand touring realm with the likes of Mercedes and. .. TEST DRIVE: The Iconic E31 BMW 8 Series. Nov 27, 2014 Introduction. BMW 850i was launched at end of 1980s, promising a high technology and super efficient push into the 1990s.. .. BMW 8 Series models generations timeline, specs and pictures. Aug, 2018 All versions of BMW 8 Series internally coded as E31 experienced a price surge over past year. For the highly prized CSi,. .. BMW 8 Series cars for sale in Australia.au. Find the best near you. Every used car comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 81 BMW 8 Series vehicles for sale that are. .. BMW 8 Series E31 Classic Car Review Honest John. Dec 20, 2019 final featured BMW design in this little is companys 90s flagship: the E31 8 Series.. .. Remembering The 1990 1999 BMW 8 Series: Almost Paradise. BMW. The E31 8 Series debuted as tech laden pillarless grand tourer, offered with 6 speed manual paired to a V12. They were an anomaly in.||Used BMW 8 Series for Sale with Photos CarGurus. Jul 26, 2018 Were taking a look back at one most iconic BMWs of 90s BMW E31 8 Series. The low slung, leather lined two door coupe.. .. BMW 8 Series E31 Used Car Buying Guide Autocar. May 24, 2019 Why youd want BMW 8 Series E31. Unpretentious yet supremely elegant, 850 was one of the most subtle super GTs, with a remarkable. .. The 8 Series Was One Of BMWs Best Failed Experiments. 1 15 141 Save $16730 on a BMW 8 Series near you. Search over 1600 listings to find the best local deals. We analyze millions of used cars. .. If Youre Brave Enough To Buy A BMW 8 Series, This Is What You. Apr 16, 2018 We knock another classic car of our bucket list, with 1991 850i in Brilliant Red, and a 6 speed manual. The E31 BMW 8 Series has. .. Used BMW 8 Series for Sale with Photos CARFAX. Apr 26, 2018 8 Series served as Roundels flagship, showcasing BMWs idea of the ultimate in personal luxury transport. Check it out.. .. The BMW 8 Series. E31. YouTube. Jul 2, 2013 8 Series an entirely new class with V8 or V12 engines, built from 1989 to 1999. It was the most expensive BMW model of that. .. BMW 8 Series E31 buyers guide: pay and what to look for. Jun 5, 2014 This, and it is one BMWs best failed experiments. 8 Series, or E31, was first unveiled at the International Motor Show in. .. BMW E31 8 Series For Sale BaT Auctions. Nov 22, 2010 BMW launched 8 Series supercar in 1989, based on E31 automobile platform. Designed to challenge the new Mercedes Benz. .. Evolution of the E31 BMW 8 Series. We countdown top 10 reasons why BMW 8 Series great: nice V12, lots Built for ten years between 89 and 99, the car dubbed E31 was a.|
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →