Back

ⓘ Googong, New South Wales




Googong, New South Wales
                                     

ⓘ Googong, New South Wales

Googong is a small town within the Queanbeyan–Palerang Regional Council local government area, located to the south of Queanbeyan.

Googong contains the developed area of Fernleigh Park, little Burra, Googong village and mount Campbell estate. Borders Jerrabomberra and Karabar in the North and Environa to the West. It is about 10 kilometers 6.2 miles South of the Queanbeyan Central business district.

Googong includes many shops and cafés, including the Fick, IgA, and a clubhouse with cafe and pool.

                                     
  • Carwoola is a locality in the state of New South Wales Australia. It is immediately to the south of the Kowen district, which is located in the Australian
  • Royalla is a rural locality on the border of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. The area takes its name from the nearby Mount Rob Roy
  • stretching 7.7 kilometres 4.8 mi through the heart of suburban Sydney, New South Wales Australia. The lineal corridor stretches from Prospect Reservoir to
  • 21 kilometres south - west of the Sydney central business district, in the state of New South Wales Australia. It is a part of the South - western Sydney
  • completed in 1971 Dartmouth Dam, Victoria, completed in 1979 Googong Dam, New South Wales completed in 1979 Splityard Creek Dam, Queensland, completed
  • South Coast, Southern Highlands, Southern Tablelands, Monaro and Snowy Mountains regions of the Australian state of New South Wales The New South Wales
  • original Nineteen Counties in New South Wales and is now one of the 141 Lands administrative divisions of New South Wales It included the area which is
  • of New South Wales Australia. The dam is part of the Snowy Mountains Scheme, a vast hydroelectricity and irrigation complex constructed in south - east
  • parsonage at 3 Tharwa Road, Queanbeyan, Queanbeyan - Palerang Region, New South Wales Australia. It was built from 1886 to 1889. The property is owned by

Users also searched:

...
...
...