Back

ⓘ District Council of Eudunda




District Council of Eudunda
                                     

ⓘ District Council of Eudunda

The District Council of Eudunda was a local government area in South Australia from 1932 to 1997. The central town and council seat was Eudunda. It was established on 12 May 1932 with the amalgamation of the District Council of Julia and the District Council of Neales. By 1936, it had been divided up into four wards: Brownlow, Eudunda and Neales and Julia. It met at the District Hall at Eudunda, which had formerly been owned by the Neales council, until 1963. The council existed until 1997, when it amalgamated with the District Council of Burra Burra, the District Council of Hallett and the District Council of Robertstown to form the Regional Council of Goyder.

                                     
  • formerly Krichauff and Beatty is a small town on the Thiele Highway between Eudunda and Morgan in South Australia. It was also served by the Morgan railway
  • Mid North of South Australia, 111 kilometres North of Adelaide, the state capital. The town is located 10 kilometres 6.2 mi north of Eudunda in the Regional
  • Retrieved 14 December 2016 via National Library of Australia. Dreckow, Betty 1986 Hills, Valley and Plains: History of the Eudunda District pp. 300 303.
  • National Library of Australia. Cairn at the site of the church. Dreckow, Betty 1986 Hills, Valley and Plains: History of the Eudunda District pp. 334 338
  • District Council of Bute was a local government area in South Australia from 1885 to 1997. It was proclaimed on 16 July 1885 as the District Council of
  • The District Council of Wilmington was a local government area in South Australia, centred on the town of Wilmington from 1888 to 1980. The council was
  • The District Council of Booyoolie was a local government area in South Australia. It was proclaimed on 2 March 1876 and comprised the entire cadastral
  • January 1888 as one of the new councils created under the District Councils Act 1887 under the name of the District Council of Broughton. At its creation
  • District Council of Woolundunga was a local government area in South Australia from 1888 until 1933. It was created on 5 January 1888 as the District
  • The District Council of Port Broughton was a local government area in South Australia from 1892 to 1997 seated at the town of Port Broughton. It was proclaimed
  • District Council of Barmera The District Council of Barmera formerly the District Council of Cobdogla was a local government area in the Australian

Users also searched:

...
...
...