Back

ⓘ Wallingford Borough Police




                                     

ⓘ Wallingford Borough Police

Wallingford Borough Police was the police force responsible for policing the borough of Wallingford in Berkshire, England until 1856.

It was created in 1836 as a result of the Law On municipal corporations, 1835. Wallingford police district, were merged into Berkshire police September 8, 1856, when the authorities of the district voluntarily agreed to give Berkshire the police station of the district. Three portions of the constables of the borough force at the time he was discharged.

Wallingford is now protected by the successor Berkshireshire police of the Thames valley.

                                     
  • Easington in South Oxfordshire. It is about 5.5 miles 9 km north of Wallingford and about 6 miles 10 km south of Thame. The Church of England parish
  • South Oxfordshire, about 0.5 miles 800 m east of the market town of Wallingford Newnham Murren is in the civil parish of Crowmarsh and is now contiguous
  • Roke is a hamlet in South Oxfordshire, about 3 miles 4.8 km north of Wallingford It has a sixteenth - century public house, the Home Sweet Home. It is
  • 40.69278 N 73.99028 W 40.69278 - 73.99028 Brooklyn ˈbrʊklɪn is a borough of New York City, coterminous with Kings County, located in the U.S. state
  • west of Wallingford It was part of Berkshire until the 1974 boundary changes transferred the parish to Oxfordshire and from the former Wallingford Rural
  • of Henley - on - Thames in Oxfordshire and 6 miles 10 km southeast of Wallingford The parish includes the hamlet of Crocker End, about 1 2 mile 800 m
  • parish in South Oxfordshire, England east and southeast of the town of Wallingford on the opposite bank of the Thames and may also refer to its larger district
  • South Oxfordshire. Before 1974 it was in the county of Berkshire, in Wallingford Rural District, but following the Berkshire boundary changes of that
  • Hills in South Oxfordshire, England, just over 4 miles 6 km east of Wallingford The 2011 Census recorded the parish population as 939. The ancient Ridgeway

Users also searched:

...
...
...