ⓘ Talking Tom and Friends (TV series)
Talking Tom and Friends is an animated web series by Outfit7 Limited, based on the media franchise of the same name. The show was produced by the Austrian animation-studio arx anima during the first three seasons. In season 4 onwards it is produced by the Spanish animation studio People Moving Pixels. It was released on YouTube on 30 April 2015. Turner Broadcasting System Europe have acquired the UK television rights to Talking Tom and Friends, and the show premiered on Boomerang UK on September 5, 2016, and on POP UK in April 2018. The second season aired on 15 June 2017 and the third season aired on 10 May 2018.
As of May 2019, the show is currently in its fourth season.
The series follows Talking Tom and his friends everyday lives. Tom and Ben develop mobile apps and other inventions that they try to show off to the world.
2.1. Characters Main
- Hank voiced by Tom Kenny, a white dog with a blue spot around his left eye and blue paws. He is Toms roommate and enjoys television sitcoms, often making references to them as they apply to their lives. Kenny describes Hank as his sweet spot of doing nice and stupid characters.
- Becca voiced by Maria Bamford, a new rabbit girl in town who makes a diss track about Angela called "Little Miss Perfect". She was a sassy teenager who was rude to Angela until she found out the truth about why she got "dissed".Later on,she was accused by Angela that she has a crush on Tom, but later revealed that she has a crush on Hank.
- Ginger voiced by Maria Bamford a young orange-and-white cat and Toms neighbour. In season one, he said he is from the second richest family in the town. Bamford likes when the voice cast is all in the room together for recording.
- Angela voiced by Lisa Schwartz, a white cat who is Toms girlfriend. She aspires to be a singer. Schwartz describes her as "super fun and girly", and sometimes shy, other times outgoing. This was Schwartzs first major voice role, and she got to sing a lot. Her and Tom have collaborated on their single" You Get Me”. Chelsea Ward also released" That’s Falling In Love”, acting as Talking Angela.
- Tom voiced by Colin Hanks, a grey tabby cat. He develops apps with Ben and prefers to be on the business side of things. Hanks describes Talking Tom as mischievous, charismatic, energetic and tries to make things; the leader of his gang who likes to have fun.
- Ben voiced by James Adomian, a brown dog and Toms best friend. He likes to invent things and work on apps, focusing on its technical aspects such as computer programming. Adomian describes Talking Ben as the brains of the group, very serious, yet freaks out a lot.
2.2. Characters Recurring
Characters who have recurred across different stories:
- The CEO voiced by Brian Stack, an executive that Tom and his friends occasionally interact with. His given name is Carl. He thinks CEO stands for "Chief Everything Officer". Starting in the second season, he has a larger role as a rival intent on finding ways to steal Tom and Bens inventions or to shut down their business. In later episodes, he tries to find ways to kill Tom and is seen going on a long holiday to his company hotels and leaving the company to be run by his fish.
- Santa Claus voiced by Tom Kenny, who shows up in some Christmas-themed episodes such as the pilot episode.
- Xenon voiced by Robin Reed, a nerdy girl from the Grape Geek store who becomes Bens love interest. She and Ben regularly chat using webcams, and she goes on dates with Ben using a computer tablet. In Season 4 she works for the Agency. She and Ben get along again in the later episodes.
- The Landlord voiced by Dave Willis, who rents out his garage to Tom, Ben, and Hank. He dislikes excessive noise and when the gang try to adjust the thermostat, but lets them know when he has to repair or maintain something. He is a former ping pong champion and also enjoys social media. Hank shows deference around him, using formal language whenever he appears.
- Will Zee, a childhood friend of Tom. Initially a nerdy boy, Will has become a popular skateboarding superstar. He is mostly out on tour but has occasionally visited Tom.
- Autumn Summers voiced by Maria Bamford Angelas rich rival who take advantage of Angela. Once, she accused Ben of stealing his own invention at a charity party. She is one of the CEOs friends. She selects Tom to be a model for a fashion show.
- Ricky De Luna voiced by Carlos Alazraqui, who is a famous actor and dancer. Angela freezes when she sees him. In a later episode, Ricki tries to steal Angela away from Tom during a music video they were doing together.In season 4,he makes a false music concert and traps all his enemies in a pyramid and was later arrested.
- Jeremy voiced by Josh Fadem in seasons 1–3 and Tom Kenny in seasons 4–present, a germ that Ben enlarges. Although appearing to be cute and sociable, he desires to make everyone sick. In Season 3, Jeremy moves into the garage due to a deal he made with Tom, and has been living there ever since. In season 4, he changes his evil ways and becomes clean and joins the rest of the gang. In the later episodes, he is seen to have a dirty germ as his brother Nigel. Later, he works in the diner.
- Gardener voiced by Colin Hanks, who takes care of the Landlords premises. He typically wears headphones and is oblivious to any times where Talking Tom and his friends might be recording things.
- Miss Vanthrax voiced by Laraine Newman, Gingers school teacher. She used to teach Tom and Ben. She enjoys thinking up punishments for the kids and having scary masks. In a later episode, she and the Landlord fall in love. In season 4, she is revealed to be a monster hunter.
- Darren, a rich kid that was introduced as a rival to Ginger at a tennis tournament. He is later revealed to be the nephew of the CEO.
- Victoria Payne voiced by Suzi Barrett, a music critic known for being really harsh on upcoming singers. She hosts a show where she gives the singers a thumbs up or thumbs down.Later she is shown to be enemies with Angela,MC and Ricki de Luna.
- MC voiced by James Adomian, who wears a helmet showing a pixelated display of a face and wears a jersey. He hosts several of the local music events and contests. In "The Sixth Friend", he reveals his name is Maurice Claremont.
- Rhonda voiced by Lisa Schwartz, the waitress at the nearby diner called Jerrys.
- Tanner Von Quads voiced by James Adomain a guy that Angela has a crush on and Tom gets mad.
- Dr. Internet Doctor voiced by Brian Stack, a medical doctor who runs his practice through web cams. He sometimes works other related professions such as being an online therapist. He uses pop-up ads to lure viewers into buying his online medical course.
- Mel voiced by Tom Kenny and Flo voiced by Maria Bamford, science nerd members of S.M.A.R.T.I.E.S. Mel has white hair and round black-framed glasses. Flo also has short white hair and round glasses. Both typically wear white lab coats.
- Ronnie, a scout classmate of Ginger. He has brown curly hair and large round glasses. He is an expert at the SquareStack video game.
- Boomerang voiced by Tom Kenny, an artificial intelligence program that Ben fashioned from a portable handheld gaming console. He considers Ben his father, and quickly progresses through childhood and adolescence, but claims so much memory that he finds difficulty existing. Ben releases him into the Internet.
Talking Tom and Friends won Best Animated Series at the 2016 Cablefax Awards. This announcement greenlit season 2 of the series, to premiere on 15 June 2017.
- Tom Green s House Tonight formerly known as Tom Green Live is a talk show hosted by Tom Green. In addition to its primary Internet broadcast on TomGreen
- Baseball, and Lassiter. He appeared as Dr. Richard Burke on Friends and as A.J. Cooper on the TV series Las Vegas. He also had a lead role in the television
- Monica Gets a Roommate and The First One is the pilot episode and series premiere of the American situation comedy series Friends premiered on NBC on
- television series created by crime author Harlan Coben, that stars Tom Cullen, O. T. Fagbenle, Lee Ingleby and Sarah Solemani as childhood friends Mark, Danny
- sitcom produced by Big Talk Productions. Written by actor Tom Hollander and James Wood, the show premiered on BBC Two on 28 June 2010 and ended on 28 April
- family, his friends and girlfriend Rhonda and their various exploits. Each episode was book - ended by a live - action sequence involving ALF talking to the television
- important role in the series These include: Keith Bishop Ewen MacIntosh Keith works in the accounts department. Heavy set, slow - talking and apparently emotionless
- 60 - minute episodes Hardwick refers to this bonus segment as Talking Talking Dead The series premiered on October 16, 2011, following the encore presentation
- Packed full of mystery, adventure and comedy, the series follows the adventures of the young Leonardo da Vinci and his friends in 15th century Florence. Leonardo
Users also searched:
talking tom and friends season 2, talking tom and friends season 4 episode 1,