Back

ⓘ Piazza Ciullo




Piazza Ciullo
                                     

ⓘ Piazza Ciullo

Piazza Ciullo is the main square of Alcamo, in the province of Trapani. Being located in the very town centre, it is the meeting place for people and attraction for important events, especially for teenagers.

                                     
  • get to Piazza Ciullo and then to the town centre The Civic Theatre Cielo d Alcamo is located opposite the main entrance of the castle. Piazza Bagolino
  • underground car - park that was realized in 2012. Together with Piazza Ciullo and Piazza della Repubblica, it is one of the largest squares in Alcamo leading
  • the square was renamed piazza Maggiore: this name remained until 1875, when it was changed to the present one piazza Ciullo In 1927, the Congregation
  • western side of the town, outside of its walls, very near piazza Maggiore later piazza Ciullo in a central area which was already interested by new buildings
  • Stellario or Church of Stellario was a catholic Church located in piazza Ciullo in the town centre of Alcamo, in the province of Trapani. It was founded
  • third Sunday after Easter, when they offered lunch to poor families in piazza Ciullo On the side walls there are four oval paintings made by Gioacchino
  • also called Il Municipio, is a public historical building located in Piazza Ciullo in the town centre of Alcamo. Owing to the continuous changes of the
  • The Museum of contemporary art of Alcamo is located in Piazza Ciullo in Alcamo, inside the Ex Collegio dei Gesuiti, near the majestic Church of Jesus
  • to the fountain used as a drinking trough they had to move it from piazza Ciullo and place it in the new site next to the main tower of the ditch corresponding
  • are the restoration of Piazza Ciullo by the architect Gae Aulenti 1996 and the realization of an underground car park in Piazza Bagolino, together with
  • which anticipates the real calata passes through Corso 6 Aprile and Piazza Ciullo and finally ends at the Castle of the Counts of Modica also called