Back

ⓘ Chinese Crossing, Yerong Creek




Chinese Crossing, Yerong Creek
                                     

ⓘ Chinese Crossing, Yerong Creek

Chinese Crossing, on Noskes Lane, near Yerong Creek, New South Wales, is a stone dam and causeway built in the 1880’s by Chinese migrants. It was heritage listed by the Lockhart Shire Council in September 1995.

                                     
  • Hotel, the Barooga Sporties, Cobram Barooga Golf Club and Happy Village Chinese Restaurant Take Away. Cobram, Tocumwal, Mulwala and Berrigan On 21 March
  • 1912, diverting water from the Murrumbidgee River into the Bundidgerry Creek then into the Main Canal of the MIA at Narrandera. The Canal, almost a river
  • Piggery Lake, Irrigation Lake hundreds of waterways including canals and creeks and extensive river red gum forest along the Murrumbidgee River. Most of
  • run by Archibald McPherson, a blacksmith s shop, a wheelwright s shop, a Chinese market garden and a mail change a dwelling and stables where the coach
  • in Leeton include The Village Restaurant, Benvenuti Restaurant, Chan s Chinese Restaurant, Crate Cafe, The Coffee Tree, Mick s Bakehouse, Pages on Pine
  • at times has had the top speed limited due to track condition and level crossing incidents. The XPT operates at a top speed of 160 km h 100 mph However
  • birth were England 1.3 India 1.2 Philippines 0.7 New Zealand 0.7 and China 0.5 87.5 of people spoke only English at home. Other languages spoken

Users also searched:

...
...
...