ⓘ Altamura Cathedral
Altamura Cathedral, dedicated to the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, is a Roman Catholic cathedral in the city of Altamura, in the Metropolitan City of Bari, Apulia, in southern Italy.
In 1986 it was the seat of the Bishop of Altamura-Gravina-Acquaviva Delle Fonti, formed in that year. Previously it was the Church of the territorial prelature, there from 1848 Altamura e Acquviva Delle Fonti.
- Bari Bari Cathedral Ruvo Cathedral Otranto Cathedral Barletta Cathedral Andria Cathedral Church of Saint Conrad, Molfetta Altamura Cathedral Basilica of
- General and Canon of the Cathedral of Trani. He was appointed Vicar General of Bitonto, and finally Cantor Major of Altamura He was consecrated in Rome
- Abate Vito Fornari. In 1876 he painted the Prophet Elias for the Cathedral of Altamura Miola was President of the Artistic Congress of Rome in 1883. He
- Salerno to Taranto, managed by FS Trenitalia. It has also a connection to Altamura and its own small metropolitan railway service, served by the Ferrovie
- Gothorum Mario Paciello 20 Jul 1991 6 Aug 1997 Appointed Bishop of Altamura - Gravina - Acquaviva delle Fonti Michele De Rosa 23 May 1998 List of
- Anne 1455 1480 married Frederick IV of Naples 1452 1504 prince of Altamura Carlo 1456 1471 Prince of Piedmont Maria 1460 1511 married Philip
- Adriatic Sea. The bordering municipalities are Bari, Bitetto, Palo del Colle, Altamura Toritto, Ruvo di Puglia, Terlizzi, and Giovinazzo. The hamlets frazioni
Users also searched: