Lisieux is a commune in the Calvados department in the Normandy region in northwestern France. It is the capital of the Pays dAuge area, which is characterised by valleys and hedged farmland.
- the arrondissement was 384, 540 in 2016. Arrondissement of Lisieux subprefecture: Lisieux with 160 communes. The population of the arrondissement was
- the main line from Paris by Lisieux and the Cote Fleurie branchline to Dives - Cabourg. The line from Paris and Lisieux opened in 1863. The new station
- Coin s best known works are those which he executed at the Basilique de Lisieux Lisieux is in Calvados in Basse - Normandie. In the pediment at the front of
- to San Fernando Cathedral. The Basilica is dedicated to St. Therese de Lisieux of the Child Jesus, and bearing her nickname, The Little Flower of Jesus
- station many regional trains use the station. Typical services link Caen to Lisieux Evreux, Paris, Rouen, Saint - Lo, Rennes, Bayeux and Lison. The station
- laypeople and the parents of five Roman Catholic nuns, including Therese of Lisieux a Carmelite nun who was canonized as a saint of the Catholic Church in
Users also searched: