ⓘ Delegate, New South Wales
Delegate is a small town in New South Wales, Australia in Snowy Monaro Regional Council, 523 kilometres south of the state capital, Sydney.
A delegate is just a few kilometers from the state border between New South Wales and Victoria. According to the census of 2016, a delegate with a population of 351 people. The township of delegate lies on the delegate river.
- is the first part of a list of rivers of New South Wales Australia. With List of rivers of New South Wales L Z it includes all 439 rivers, as of 7
- The Greens New South Wales is the state Greens party in New South Wales and a member party of the Australian Greens. The first Greens party was registered
- The New South Wales Department of Education and Communities DEC is a department of the Government of New South Wales In addition to other responsibilities
- Firemen and Deckhands Union of New South Wales FDU was an Australian trade union existing between 1901 and 1993. The union covered deckhands employed
- The Secretary of New South Wales NSW Health is the executive director of the NSW Ministry of Health. The Secretary oversees the day - to - day operation
- Shire was a local government area in the Australian Alps region of New South Wales Australia from 1939 until May 2016. It was named after the Snowy River
- Library of Australia. New South Wales 1972 A House in the Strand : a history of the site of New South Wales House, New South Wales Govt, retrieved 16
- Bibbenluke is a village in the Snowy Monaro Regional Council in southern New South Wales Australia. The village is located at a crossing point of the Monaro
- 20 December 1971 was an Australian politician and a member of the New South Wales Legislative Assembly from 1941 until 1959. He was a member of the NSW
- The International Convention Centre Wales ICC Wales is a 5, 000 - capacity venue in the city of Newport, South Wales The venue has a main auditorium with
- 37.19 S 148.72 E - 37.19 148.72 in Victoria, and the town Delegate in New South Wales in the Snowy Mountains of the Great Dividing Range. The road
- Delegate River near Balgownie, between Delegate and Bombala. The river descends 65 metres 213 ft over its 33 kilometres 21 mi course. New South Wales
Users also searched: