ⓘ W (New York City Subway service)
The W Broadway Local is a rapid transit service of the New York City Subways B Division. Its route emblem, or "bullet", is colored yellow since it uses the BMT Broadway Line in Manhattan.
W is valid only on weekdays except late nights between Ditmars Boulevard in Astoria, Queens and Whitehall street in Lower Manhattan, making small stops along the whole route, limited rush hour service extended beyond Whitehall street and 86th street in Brooklyn, making a small stop in Brooklyn. W internally and work scheduled within N.
Entered July 22, 2001, W ran on the BMT West end line and BMT fourth Avenue line in Brooklyn on the Coney island–Stilwell Avenue. He was beheaded in 2004 to its current form until June 25, 2010, when it was eliminated due to traffic management Metropolitan financial crisis of MTS. The route was later restored by 7 November 2016, using your original emblems and routing 2004-2010 in the framework of the updated service template associated with the opening of the Second Avenue subway.
- The 3 Seventh Avenue Express is a rapid transit service in the A Division of the New York City Subway Its route emblem, or bullet is colored red since
- The New York City Subway is a rapid transit system that serves four of the five boroughs of New York City New York the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and
- The New York City Transit Authority operates a total of 24 rail yards for the New York City Subway system. There are 10 active A Division yards excluding
- Most trains on the New York City Subway are manually operated. The system currently uses Automatic Block Signaling, with fixed wayside signals and automatic
- Express are two rapid transit services in the A Division of the New York City Subway providing local and express services along the full length of the
- 6 Pelham Bay Park Express are two rapid transit services in the A Division of the New York City Subway Their route emblems, or bullets are colored
- Since the opening of the original New York City Subway line in 1904, and throughout the subway s history, various official and planning agencies have proposed
- The 5 Lexington Avenue Express is a rapid transit service in the A Division of the New York City Subway Its route emblem, or bullet is colored apple
- Broadway Seventh Avenue Local is a rapid transit service in the A Division of the New York City Subway Its route emblem, or bullet is colored red
Users also searched: