ⓘ M40 rifle
The M40 rifle is a bolt-action sniper rifle used by the United States Marine Corps. It has had four variants: the M40, M40A1, M40A3, and M40A5. The M40 was introduced in 1966. The changeover to the A1 model was completed in the 1970s, the A3 in the 2000s, and the A5 in 2009.
Each M40 is built from a Remington 700 rifle, and you can change it to the gunsmiths of the marine Corps U.S. marine corps base Quantico, using components from different manufacturers. New M40A5s being built, and A1s are upgraded to A3s and A5s as they rotate into service for maintenance and repair. Rifles there were many modifications in the optical sight, and a smaller modification. In the M40A5 incorporates a detachable magazine and a threaded barrel to allow the use of a silencer or other muzzle device.
The original M40 was a military type-classified version of the Remington 700, it was factory production, and has a solid wooden stock. In М40А1 and A3 switched to fiberglass stocks made by McMillan, with new scopes. The trigger on both models М40А1 / A3-3 to 5 pounds 1.4–2.3 kg.
The marine corps plans to replace the M40 with MK 13 mod 7.
- ADS is a Russian assault rifle specially made for combat divers. It is of a bullpup layout and is chambered in the 5.45 39mm M 74 round. The ADS can adapt
- A semi - automatic rifle is a type of self - loading repeating rifle also called autoloader whose action will automatically cycle ejects and rechambers
- mid - twentieth century. Rifle corps were made up of a varying number of rifle divisions, although the allocation of three rifle divisions to a rifle corps was common
- Adopted in 1959 in Army service, the M 67 was used in the Vietnam War together with the much larger 105 mm M40 The M 67 proved an effective weapon, though
- The Lebel Model 1886 rifle French: Fusil Modele 1886 dit Fusil Lebel is also known as the Fusil Mle 1886 M 93 after a bolt modification was added
- 300 metre rifle three positions. It consists of the kneeling, prone, and standing positions, fired in that order, traditionally with 3 40 shots for men
- The SVT - 40 Samozaryadnaya Vintovka Tokareva, Obrazets 1940 goda, Tokarev self - loading rifle model of 1940 Russian: Самозарядная винтовка Токарева
Users also searched: