Fougeres is a commune and a sub-prefecture of the Ille-et-Vilaine department in the region of Brittany, northwestern France.
Its inhabitants are called Fougerais. In the census of 2014, this glass was 20.189 residents. Area glass is located approximately 88.000 of the inhabitants at the present time, in contrast to the city centre.
- Fougere is the name of the following communes in France: Fougere Maine - et - Loire, in the Maine - et - Loire department Fougere Vendee, in the Vendee department
- Fougere is a commune in the Vendee department in the Pays de la Loire region in western France. The commune has one public elementary school, Ecole Jacques
- the Ille - et - Vilaine department are: Arrondissement of Fougeres - Vitre, subprefecture: Fougeres with 106 communes. The population of the arrondissement
- Fougere is a former commune in the Maine - et - Loire department in western France. On 1 January 2016, it was merged into the commune of Bauge - en - Anjou. Communes
- Bain - de - Bretagne Betton Bruz Chateaugiron Combourg Dol - de - Bretagne Fougeres - 1 Fougeres - 2 La Guerche - de - Bretagne Guichen Janze Liffre Melesse Montauban - de - Bretagne
- 143 Sur les fougeres de la Nouvelle - Caledonie - 1869, n 16 - p. 389 à 422 Sur deux Pellaea nouveau - 1869, n 16 p. LXVIII Sur deux fougeres nouvelles du
- Crusade and Jeanne de Fougeres Dame de Fougeres She had two brothers and three sisters. Yolanda succeeded as the heiress of Fougeres upon her mother s death
- War portal He married at Fougeres 29 January 1253 4 Jeanne de Fougeres d. aft.1273 daughter of Raoul III, seigneur of Fougeres and Isabelle de Craon
Users also searched:
fougeres meaning, fougeres plant, fougeres plantes, fougeres translation,