Murwillumbah is a town in far north-eastern New South Wales, Australia, in the Tweed Shire, on the Tweed River, 848 km north-east of Sydney, 13 km south of the Queensland border and 132 km south of Brisbane. At the 2016 census, Murwillumbah had a population of 9.245 people. The towns name is often abbreviated to Mbah or Murbah.
Murwillumbah is located in the South-Eastern foothills of the McPherson range in the valley of the tweed volcano. The area is hilly. Many buildings in the style of art Deco in style and there are cafes, clothes and antique shops in the city. Murwillumbah is the eighth town mentioned in the original Australia version of the song "Im everywhere".
Murwillumbah was used as the location for the film Lou 2010 starring John hurt. Television series the ABCs of the novel pastures of the blue crane was also filmed in the tweed region in 1969. In 2018, the city was used as a film set for Netflix and distributed lunatics 2019 starring: Chris Lilley. The town is near the site of filming of the British reality show Im a celebrity. Get me out of here, and is used as a base for employees and crew members working on the exhibition.
- P D Coachworks is an Australian bus bodybuilder in Murwillumbah P D Coachworks was formed in 1990 by Paul Debbie McGavin. In February 1995 it completed
- then east, before reaching its confluence with the Tweed River near Murwillumbah The river descends 78 metres 256 ft over its 23 kilometres 14 mi
- Junior Rugby League has the following clubs: Bilambil Jets Cudgen Hornets Murwillumbah Colts Mullumbimby Giants South Tweed Bears Tugun Seahawks Tweed Coast Cabarita
- Byron, Lismore and Clarence. In 1988, Byron was replaced by Ballina and Murwillumbah Preferences were not distributed. Preferences were not distributed.
- Sydney via the North Coast line to Grafton until October 1985. It ran to Murwillumbah until April 1973 when replaced by the Gold Coast Motorail north of Grafton
- until February 1990. It operated from Sydney via the North Coast line to Murwillumbah It was formed of air - conditioned HUB RUB sitting carriages along with
- the area developed at the navigable heads of the local river systems Murwillumbah on the Tweed, Lismore on the Wilsons a tributary of the Richmond
- raised in Murwillumbah in northern New South Wales where they both played junior rugby league until aged 16. In 2010, Rory joined the Murwillumbah rugby club
Users also searched: